Digital TV News: Gamestream
Netgem subscribers grow to 647,000 at end-June
Jul 28, 2023 – Netgem saw growth in its subscribers base in the first half of 2023 to 647,000 (+26% vs. end of 2022) thanks to momentum at operator customers in Finland, the UK and Luxembourg.
News categories: Netgem, Mathias Hautefort, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
Netgem and Gamestream combine TV with cloud gaming
Jun 29, 2023 – Gamestream and Netgem have announced a proposition that will integrate gaming and TV streaming entertainment into a unified service package for telecom operators.
News categories: Netgem, Gamestream, Mathias Hautefort, Ivan Lebeau, Digital TV, Gaming, IPTV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
VANTIVA demonstrates latest CPE solutions at CES 2023
Jan 4, 2023 – At CES, VANTIVA will be demonstrating an array of solutions around new innovations, including Wi-Fi 7, 5G FWA, connected fitness and a hybrid set-top box/soundbar, for the connected home market.
News categories: VANTIVA, Luis Martinez-Amago, Android TV, Big Data, CES2023, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Telkom Indonesia's Gamestream-powered GameQoo added to Sharp Android TVs
Aug 3, 2021 – Telkom Indonesia's GameQoo, which uses Gamestream’s cloud technology and games catalogue, has joined with Sharp to make its catalogue of cloud games available on all Sharp Android Smart TVs for Indonesia.
News categories: Gamestream, Telkom Indonesia, GameQoo, Ivan Lebeau, E. Kurniawan, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, Gaming, Indonesia, Smart TV
Two new telecoms partnerships for Gamestream
Feb 17, 2021 – Gamestream has two new cloud gaming partnerships. Telekom Slovenije has launched NEO Gaming, a white-label version of the Gamestream platform, and Bouygues Telecom has adopted Gamestream's Pleio consumer service.
News categories: Gamestream, Telekom Slovenije, Bouygues Telecom, Ivan Lebeau, Samo Ošina, Digital TV, France, Gaming, Slovenia
NVIDIA launches its first living-room entertainment device
Mar 4, 2015 – NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) has introduced NVIDIA® SHIELD™, the world's first Android™ TV console, which delivers video, music, apps and games to the home. SHIELD can play 4K video content and includes access to Google Voice Search and Android's app ecosystem.
News categories: NVIDIA, Jen-Hsun Huang, Android TV, Digital TV, Gaming, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126