Digital TV News: Insys
PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
Aug 6, 2020 – PAOK FC, the largest football club in Greece has worked with Insys Video Technologies to launch a new version of its OTT streaming service, PAOK TV. Built using Insys Sport, PAOK TV is fully cloud-based, running on AWS.
News categories: Insys Video, PAOK FC, Jarosław Narojczyk, Panagiotis Aroniadis, Content Distribution, Greece, Streaming
Insys Video integrates with AWS Elemental MediaTailor
Mar 2, 2020 – Insys Video Technologies has integrated its APIs with AWS Elemental MediaTailor. MediaTailor allows video providers to insert targeted advertising into their video streams without sacrificing broadcast-level quality-of-service.
News categories: Insys Video, AWS Elemental, Piotr Czekała, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Insys Video Technologies adds three Polish cable operators
Oct 9, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has realized three implementations in Poland of its InsysGO solution for local cable TV operators: Elsat, TEL-KAB and Telkab. As a result, users gain the opportunity to watch TV channels live and have an access to movies on demand.
News categories: Insys Video, Norbert Kaczmarek, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland
Insys Video automates celebrity identification and inappropriate content detection
May 16, 2019 – Insys Video has announced technology to automate identification of celebrities and inappropriate content in OTT content. Viewers can, for example, find the exact point in the show where a celebrity appears, while nudity and violence can be automatically flagged and blurred.
News categories: Insys Video, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Insys Video adds SPEKE API support for multi-DRM workflows
Apr 2, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company has integrated support for the SPEKE API into its OTT video solutions. SPEKE defines the standard for authentication and communication between encryptors and packagers of media content and DRM key providers.
News categories: Insys Video, Amazon Web Services, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Insys powers OTT for ORS' simpliTV in Austria
May 9, 2018 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company's InsysPLAY platformhas been chosen by Austrian television provider ORS to power an enhanced OTT video service for ORS subsidiary simpliTV.
News categories: Insys Video, simpliTV, Österreichische Rundfunksender, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Michael Zettl, Gunter Povolny, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Insys Video integrates with AWS APIs for OTT video management and delivery
Apr 5, 2018 – Insys Video Technologies has announced API integration of its InsysPLAY OTT video platform and InsysGO white-label OTT solution with AWS Elemental's MediaLive and MediaPackage products. The new interoperability will be showcased at NAB.
News categories: Insys Video, Elemental, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Content Distribution, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
AuthenTec and Insys Help Deliver CANAL+ Streaming TV Content to Mobile Subscribers in Poland
Mar 15, 2012 – AuthenTec (NASDAQ:AUTH) and Insys have announced that CYFRA+ has launched a smooth streaming content service for mobile devices that uses AuthenTec's Downloadable DRM Fusion™ content protection and Insys' InsysPlay video playback platform.
News categories: AuthenTec, Insys, CYFRA+, Apps, Content Protection, DRM, Media Player, Mobile, Poland, Smartphone, Streaming
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform