Digital TV News: Insys
ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
Jan 10, 2022 – Greek state TV broadcaster, ERT, has launched the latest version of its ERTFLIX OTT platform. The new backend implementation and updated interface are the result of cooperation with Telmaco and Insys Video Technologies.
News categories: Insys Video, Telmaco, ERT S.A., Ernest Kałaczyński, Constantinos Moraitis, Ioannis Vougiouklakis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Streaming, UX
Insys Video powers new Olympique Lyonnais OTT streaming service
Dec 2, 2021 – Olympique Lyonnais (OL) has launched a new version of its OTT streaming service, OLPLAY. OLPLAY includes access to the 24/7 live channel with an EPG and a premium VOD library. Insys Video Technologies was the force behind the implementation.
News categories: Insys Video, Olympique Lyonnais, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Streaming
PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
Aug 6, 2020 – PAOK FC, the largest football club in Greece has worked with Insys Video Technologies to launch a new version of its OTT streaming service, PAOK TV. Built using Insys Sport, PAOK TV is fully cloud-based, running on AWS.
News categories: Insys Video, PAOK FC, Jarosław Narojczyk, Panagiotis Aroniadis, Content Distribution, Greece, Streaming
Insys Video integrates with AWS Elemental MediaTailor
Mar 2, 2020 – Insys Video Technologies has integrated its APIs with AWS Elemental MediaTailor. MediaTailor allows video providers to insert targeted advertising into their video streams without sacrificing broadcast-level quality-of-service.
News categories: Insys Video, AWS Elemental, Piotr Czekała, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Insys Video Technologies adds three Polish cable operators
Oct 9, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has realized three implementations in Poland of its InsysGO solution for local cable TV operators: Elsat, TEL-KAB and Telkab. As a result, users gain the opportunity to watch TV channels live and have an access to movies on demand.
News categories: Insys Video, Norbert Kaczmarek, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland
Insys Video automates celebrity identification and inappropriate content detection
May 16, 2019 – Insys Video has announced technology to automate identification of celebrities and inappropriate content in OTT content. Viewers can, for example, find the exact point in the show where a celebrity appears, while nudity and violence can be automatically flagged and blurred.
News categories: Insys Video, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Insys Video adds SPEKE API support for multi-DRM workflows
Apr 2, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company has integrated support for the SPEKE API into its OTT video solutions. SPEKE defines the standard for authentication and communication between encryptors and packagers of media content and DRM key providers.
News categories: Insys Video, Amazon Web Services, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Insys powers OTT for ORS' simpliTV in Austria
May 9, 2018 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company's InsysPLAY platformhas been chosen by Austrian television provider ORS to power an enhanced OTT video service for ORS subsidiary simpliTV.
News categories: Insys Video, simpliTV, Österreichische Rundfunksender, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Michael Zettl, Gunter Povolny, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia