Digital TV News: Insys
ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
Jan 10, 2022 – Greek state TV broadcaster, ERT, has launched the latest version of its ERTFLIX OTT platform. The new backend implementation and updated interface are the result of cooperation with Telmaco and Insys Video Technologies.
News categories: Insys Video, Telmaco, ERT S.A., Ernest Kałaczyński, Constantinos Moraitis, Ioannis Vougiouklakis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Streaming, UX
Insys Video powers new Olympique Lyonnais OTT streaming service
Dec 2, 2021 – Olympique Lyonnais (OL) has launched a new version of its OTT streaming service, OLPLAY. OLPLAY includes access to the 24/7 live channel with an EPG and a premium VOD library. Insys Video Technologies was the force behind the implementation.
News categories: Insys Video, Olympique Lyonnais, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Streaming
PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
Aug 6, 2020 – PAOK FC, the largest football club in Greece has worked with Insys Video Technologies to launch a new version of its OTT streaming service, PAOK TV. Built using Insys Sport, PAOK TV is fully cloud-based, running on AWS.
News categories: Insys Video, PAOK FC, Jarosław Narojczyk, Panagiotis Aroniadis, Content Distribution, Greece, Streaming
Insys Video integrates with AWS Elemental MediaTailor
Mar 2, 2020 – Insys Video Technologies has integrated its APIs with AWS Elemental MediaTailor. MediaTailor allows video providers to insert targeted advertising into their video streams without sacrificing broadcast-level quality-of-service.
News categories: Insys Video, AWS Elemental, Piotr Czekała, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Insys Video Technologies adds three Polish cable operators
Oct 9, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has realized three implementations in Poland of its InsysGO solution for local cable TV operators: Elsat, TEL-KAB and Telkab. As a result, users gain the opportunity to watch TV channels live and have an access to movies on demand.
News categories: Insys Video, Norbert Kaczmarek, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland
Insys Video automates celebrity identification and inappropriate content detection
May 16, 2019 – Insys Video has announced technology to automate identification of celebrities and inappropriate content in OTT content. Viewers can, for example, find the exact point in the show where a celebrity appears, while nudity and violence can be automatically flagged and blurred.
News categories: Insys Video, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Insys Video adds SPEKE API support for multi-DRM workflows
Apr 2, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company has integrated support for the SPEKE API into its OTT video solutions. SPEKE defines the standard for authentication and communication between encryptors and packagers of media content and DRM key providers.
News categories: Insys Video, Amazon Web Services, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Insys powers OTT for ORS' simpliTV in Austria
May 9, 2018 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company's InsysPLAY platformhas been chosen by Austrian television provider ORS to power an enhanced OTT video service for ORS subsidiary simpliTV.
News categories: Insys Video, simpliTV, Österreichische Rundfunksender, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Michael Zettl, Gunter Povolny, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server