Digital TV News: Insys
Insys Video taps into LATAM market with Power Diamond
Jul 14, 2023 – Insys Video Technologies and Power Diamond (PWD) have partnered to provide customers in Latin America with white label OTT solutions and tools for online video streaming.
News categories: Insys Video, Power Diamond, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
ORS becomes shareholder of Insys Video Technologies
Jun 28, 2023 – Austrian TV provider, ORS, has become a shareholder of Insys Video Technologies. ORS is using the Insys Video platform to distribute its simpliTV streaming service.
News categories: Insys Video, ORS, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming
ORS trials live 5G broadcast transmission at Donauinselfest in Vienna
Jun 21, 2023 – As part of an RTR-funded 5G Broadcast trial in Vienna, ORS tested 5G Broadcast distribution for large live events regarding latency and hybrid distribution at the Donauinselfest.
News categories: ORS, RTR, ORF, Kronehit, Martin Holovlasky, 5G, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV
Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
May 23, 2023 – Insys Video Technologies and Bitmovin have partnered on a solution to stream live content and secure videos with Cloud DRM, by integrating Insys' Cloud Video Kit with the Bitmovin Player.
News categories: Insys Video, Bitmovin, Piotr Czekała, David Rushton, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
Jan 10, 2022 – Greek state TV broadcaster, ERT, has launched the latest version of its ERTFLIX OTT platform. The new backend implementation and updated interface are the result of cooperation with Telmaco and Insys Video Technologies.
News categories: Insys Video, Telmaco, ERT S.A., Ernest Kałaczyński, Constantinos Moraitis, Ioannis Vougiouklakis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Streaming, UX
Insys Video powers new Olympique Lyonnais OTT streaming service
Dec 2, 2021 – Olympique Lyonnais (OL) has launched a new version of its OTT streaming service, OLPLAY. OLPLAY includes access to the 24/7 live channel with an EPG and a premium VOD library. Insys Video Technologies was the force behind the implementation.
News categories: Insys Video, Olympique Lyonnais, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Streaming
PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
Aug 6, 2020 – PAOK FC, the largest football club in Greece has worked with Insys Video Technologies to launch a new version of its OTT streaming service, PAOK TV. Built using Insys Sport, PAOK TV is fully cloud-based, running on AWS.
News categories: Insys Video, PAOK FC, Jarosław Narojczyk, Panagiotis Aroniadis, Content Distribution, Greece, Streaming
Insys Video integrates with AWS Elemental MediaTailor
Mar 2, 2020 – Insys Video Technologies has integrated its APIs with AWS Elemental MediaTailor. MediaTailor allows video providers to insert targeted advertising into their video streams without sacrificing broadcast-level quality-of-service.
News categories: Insys Video, AWS Elemental, Piotr Czekała, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Insys Video Technologies adds three Polish cable operators
Oct 9, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has realized three implementations in Poland of its InsysGO solution for local cable TV operators: Elsat, TEL-KAB and Telkab. As a result, users gain the opportunity to watch TV channels live and have an access to movies on demand.
News categories: Insys Video, Norbert Kaczmarek, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward