Digital TV News: Intellon
HomePlug Powerline Alliance Demonstrates New Innovations at CES 2008 as HomePlug Global Shipments Now Exceed 15 Million Products
Jan 8, 2008 – The HomePlug® Powerline Alliance has announced that, surpassing initial estimates, HomePlug member companies have now shipped over 15 million Powerline communications (PLC) devices worldwide, more than doubling the number of shipments since 2006.
News categories: HomePlug Powerline Alliance, CES2023, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart Home
Intellon to Provide HomePlug®1.0 with Turbo Solution for Broadband Connectivity for DIRECTV On Demand Service
Aug 27, 2007 – Intellon Corporation has announced that its HomePlug 1.0 with Turbo powerline communications IC will provide No New Wires® connectivity for DIRECTV's video on demand service that is scheduled to launch this fall.
News categories: Intellon, DIRECTV, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
No New Wires Required For VeHDa/PlayTV Set-Top Box Roll Out
Aug 21, 2007 – UK-based, high-definition specialist, VeHDa, is utilising the HomePlug®-based integrated circuits (ICs) from Intellon Corporation to compliment its PlayTV-partnered 500,000 IP set-top box roll out.
News categories: Global Digital Broadcast, Play TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, UK
Intellon Releases Second-Generation HomePlug® AV Powerline Communications Chip
Jul 10, 2007 – Intellon has announced that it has released the INT6300, the world's first second-generation HomePlug AV powerline communications (PLC) IC.
News categories: Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Sumitomo Chooses Intellon HomePlug for In-Home IPTV Services
Jun 26, 2007 – Intellon has announced that Sumitomo Electric Industries has chosen Intellon’s HomePlug-based INT6000 IC to enable in-home distribution of KDDI’s IPTV services in Japan. More …
News categories: Digital TV, IPTV, Japan, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Intellon Announces 12 Service Providers Worldwide Now Deploying Intellon HomePlug® ICs for IPTV Applications
Jan 2, 2007 – Intellon has announced that 12 service providers in Europe and Asia are now using Intellon™'s HomePlug ICs for in-home IPTV distribution.
News categories: Intellon, Digital TV, France, Hong Kong, Iceland, IPTV, Korea, Poland, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Taiwan
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G