Digital TV News: Jawwy TV
Intigral selects ThinkAnalytics' content discovery and viewer engagement platform
Feb 28, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Intigral has selected the Think360 personalized content discovery and viewer engagement platform for its stc tv and Jawwy TV streaming services.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Intigral, Samuel Sweet, William Sharp, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming, UX
Intigral selects Bitmovin and Diagnal to deliver superior viewing experiences
Jun 13, 2022 – Bitmovin has announced that it has partnered with Diagnal to help Intigral deliver video streams to Jawwy TV and Dawri Plus subscribers in the MENA region. Intigral is using the Bitmovin Player integrated with Diagnal's front-end app development technology.
News categories: Bitmovin, Intigral, Diagnal, Stefan Lederer, William Sharp, Apps, Digital TV, Media Player, Middle-East, Streaming
Video revenue in the GCC region to grow to $2.1bn by 2026
Feb 22, 2022 – Media Partners Asia (MPA) has announced that the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) video industry grew revenue by 11% Y/Y in 2021 to reach US$1.9 billion. SVOD contributed 23% to total revenue while AVOD contributed 26%.
News categories: Media Partners Asia, Aravind Venugopal, Myat Pan Phyu, Digital TV, Market Research, Middle-East, TV Services
Irdeto brings security to Intigral’s Jawwy TV Android TV STBs
Aug 26, 2021 – Irdeto has implemented a range of security and anti-piracy tools and services with Intigral. Intigral's Jawwy TV platform provides OTT services for viewers across the Middle East and North Africa region.
News categories: Irdeto, Intigral, Shane McCarthy, Bill Sharp, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middle-East, Set Top Box, Streaming
Intigral launches Jawwy TV in Jordan
May 18, 2021 – Intigral has announced the release of its OTT platform Jawwy TV in the Jordanian market enabled through strategic partnerships with the nation’s leading telecommunications operators Zain, Orange and Umniah.
News categories: Intigral, Markus Golder, Digital TV, Jordan, Streaming
Intigral extends analytics deal with NPAW for Jawwy TV
Mar 22, 2021 – NPAW (Nice People At Work) has renewed its partnership with Intigral to improve user insight. By adding NPAW's new 'Users' product to Jawwy TV, Intigral will be able to optimize the entertainment platform.
News categories: NPAW, Intigral, Mehdi KADHI, John-Paul McKerlie, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
GCC video industry revenue to reach US$2 billion by 2025
Dec 7, 2020 – Media Partners Asia has published its first report on the Middle East region. The report provides analysis of the current state and future outlook for telecoms, online video and pay-TV industries across the GCC countries.
News categories: Media Partners Asia, Aravind Venugopal, Bahrain, COVID-19, Digital TV, Kuwait, Market Research, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
VIVA partners with Intigral to introduce Jawwy TV Home STB in Kuwait
Nov 24, 2019 – VIVA has collaborated with Intigral to launch, via its agent NHE Group in Kuwait, a set-top box branded Jawwy TV HOME and available with VIVA's postpaid plans. Intigral is the developer and provider of Jawwy TV, an OTT service in the MENA region.
News categories: VIVA, Intigral, NHE Group, Jawwy TV, Haneen Al-Fulaij, Hamoud Al Rumayan, Digital TV, IPTV, Kuwait, Set Top Box
Intigral chooses ARRIS STBs for Jawwy TV home entertainment service
Jun 12, 2018 – Saudi Telecom subsidiary, Intigral, has chosen ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) to provide products and services for its first digital entertainment offering, Jawwy TV, in Saudi Arabia. ARRIS's VIP4302W OTT set-top will power the service.
News categories: ARRIS International, Intigral, Steve McCaffery, Hamoud Al Rumayan, Digital TV, HTML5, Saudi Arabia, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server