Digital TV News: NAGRA
Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
May 24, 2023 – Chopin Cable Television has selected the NAGRA OpenTV Video Platform to power its new streaming proposition. Chopin will also wholesale the service to other mid-sized operators across Poland.
News categories: NAGRA, Chopin, Olivier Met, Bogdan Laga, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, UX
Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
May 23, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Tele Columbus has selected NAGRA as its solution provider and prime integrator to launch its new hybrid cable and multiscreen solution, PŸUR TV.
News categories: NAGRA, Tele Columbus, 3SS, Sagemcom, Nancy Goldberg, Markus Oswald, Stefan Blickensdoerfer, Olivier Taravel, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, UX
Openview launches pay-TV bouquet in S. Africa with NAGRA security
Apr 20, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Openview, a free-to-air satellite TV service in South Africa, has extended its relationship with NAGRA to secure Ultraview, its new pay-TV offering.
News categories: NAGRA, eMedia Investments, Openview, Nancy Goldberg, Khalik Sherrif, Content Protection, Digital TV, Satellite, South Africa
NAGRA joins AWS ISV Accelerate Program
Apr 18, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has joined the AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program with validation for its NexGuard Forensic Watermarking, OpenTV Video Platform and Active Streaming Protection offerings.
News categories: NAGRA, Sebastian Kramer, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Watermarking, Worldwide
QTAKE integrates NAGRA forensic watermarking at camera
Apr 12, 2023 – QTAKE has integrated NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) forensic watermarking to secure live video and playback, protecting content directly from the camera into the production workflow for the first time .
News categories: NAGRA, QTAKE, Ken Gerstein, Vlado Struhar, Digital TV, NABShow, Watermarking, Worldwide
ZEE5 selects NAGRA Active Streaming Protection
Apr 11, 2023 – ZEE5 has selected Active Streaming Protection from NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S). The multi-DRM session management solution has the added benefit of built-in security monitoring and analytics.
News categories: NAGRA, ZEE5, Stéphane Le Dreau, Kishore AK, Big Data, Digital TV, DRM, India, Streaming, Worldwide
SDMC, NAGRA and Amlogic launch ultra-secure Android TV solution
Nov 9, 2022 – SDMC, together with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and Amlogic, has announced that they have jointly launched an ultra-secure Android TV Solution leveraging NAGRA content protection technology for pay-TV operators.
News categories: SDMC, NAGRA, Amlogic, Ryan Yan, Sebastian Kramer, James Xie, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
GTPL selects Nagra to protect its OTT app
Sep 9, 2022 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it's OTT security solutions have been selected by GTPL Hathway, the largest multiple-system operator in India with more than 11 million connected homes, to ensure content protection for its OTT app.
News categories: Nagra, GTPL, Stéphane Le Dréau, Anirudhsinh Jadeja, Apps, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, India
CineSend adopts NAGRA security to protect movies delivered through its streaming platforms
Sep 7, 2022 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its NexGuard forensic watermarking and detection services have been selected by CineSend, an industry leader in streaming video solutions for high-security media applications.
News categories: NAGRA, CineSend, Ken Gerstein, Colin Carter, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media