Digital TV News: OONA
Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
Jan 16, 2020 – Amagi has announced that Insight TV has transitioned its three newly launched OTT channels – Insight TV Lifestyle, InWonder, and InTrouble to the Amagi cloud platform. The channels are available in the US, UK, Spain and Indonesia.
News categories: Amagi, Insight TV, Srini, Rian Bester, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Spain, Streaming, UK, USA
Indonesia's Metranet selects Brightcove for streaming to its OONA app
Oct 7, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that its video platform has been selected by Metranet, a subsidiary of Telkom Indonesia, to launch OONA, a mobile app designed to deliver both live linear and VOD experiences to audiences on the go.
News categories: Brightcove, Metranet, OONA, Ben Morrell, Widi Nugroho, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Telkom Indonesia launches OONA mobile TV app with Brightcove
Jul 16, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that its video platform has been selected by Metranet Telkom Indonesia to launch OONA, a mobile app designed to deliver both live linear and VOD experiences to audiences on the go.
News categories: Brightcove, Telkom Indonesia, OONA, Ben Morrell, Joddy Hernady, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, Streaming
NDS at ANGA Cable 2010: Highlighting Local Customer Deployments & Advanced Hybrid Solutions
Apr 27, 2010 – NDS has announced its line-up of advanced solutions and applications for ANGA Cable. On show will be innovative technologies that enable platform operators to secure and broaden their business with new, revenue-boosting hybrid services.
News categories: NDS Group, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Conditional Access, DRM, DVR, Germany, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming, VR
Latens launches ECO 4.0 the only IPTV middleware providing a truly secure home networking environment
Nov 6, 2008 – Latens has announced the US launch of release 4.0 of Latens ECOsystem (ECO) IPTV middleware. ECO 4.0 has enhanced user features and a widened scope, offering many advantages for both operator and subscriber.
News categories: Latens, IPTV, Middleware, Smart Home, USA
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius