Digital TV News: OTTera
FreeCast announces advertising partnership with OTTera
Aug 24, 2021 – FreeCast and OTTera have announced that, for the ad inventory managed by FreeCast, the company will begin using OTTera's AdNet+ network as one of its partners, connecting advertisers with targeted opportunities.
News categories: FreeCast, OTTera, Randy Krull, Stephen L. Hodge, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
Jul 29, 2021 – IRIS.TV has added OTTera to its video data ecosystem. OTTera CTV content will now be contextually segmented by leading data providers including Oracle Advertising, Comscore, GumGum, ZEFR, Kerv Interactive and Advanced Contextual.
News categories: IRIS.TV, OTTera, Field Garthwaite, Stephen L. Hodge, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
Jun 17, 2021 – OTTera has announced the launch of gTV by Ubisoft on Samsung TV Plus in France, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The channel will be powered by white label OTT streaming service OTTera.
News categories: OTTera, Ubisoft, Stephen L. Hodge, Geoffroy Sardin, Austria, Digital TV, France, Gaming, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland
OTTera linear channels for ZEASN-enabled Smart TVs
Nov 10, 2020 – White label OTT service OTTera has announced that their premium linear channels will be featured on ZEASN-enabled Smart TVs, including brands from Phillips, Magnavox and many other television OEMs.
News categories: OTTera, ZEASN, Stephen L. Hodge, Winson Chen, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Vidaa partners with OTTera to integrate long tail OTT services
Mar 11, 2020 – Hisense and their subsidiary Vidaa have chosen OTTera for onboarding onto the Hisense VIDAA platform. Vidaa will work with OTTera to integrate long tail providers and utilize OTTera's built-in advertising solution.
News categories: OTTera, Vidaa, Stephen L. Hodge, Guy Edri, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
- Amagi to power VIDAA's global FAST service expansion
- SEI Robotics and 3SS power Tele2 Tv Hub Mini dongle
- Global installed base of smart home devices exceeds 2bn in 2022
- HBO Max to be available to KPN's broadband, TV and mobile customers
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia