Digital TV News: SENSIO
SENSIO 3D VOD service coming to Samsung Smart TV
Apr 29, 2015 – SENSIO (TSX VENTURE:SIO) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Samsung to make 3DGO! available on Samsung's smart TV platforms. The launch is expected in the second half of 2015 in North America.
News categories: SENSIO, Samsung, Nicholas Routhier, Apps, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
SENSIO launches Ultra HD format for 3DTV
Jan 5, 2015 – SENSIO (TSX VENTURE:SIO) has announced the launch of SENSIO 3D/4K, its 3D format optimized for ultra-high definition (UHD) 3DTVs. The format is compatible with all video compression codecs including HEVC.
News categories: SENSIO, Nicholas Routhier, CES2023, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV, Worldwide
TCL and SENSIO announce planned integration of SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D technology in 3DTVs
Jan 10, 2012 – TCL (SZSE: 000100) and SENSIO (TSX-V: SIO) have announced the signing of a letter of intent (LOI) to work together towards the integration of the SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D technology in TCL 3DTVs.
News categories: SENSIO, TCL Corp, China, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV
Marvell chipset for 3DTVs integrates SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D
Dec 7, 2011 – SENSIO (TSX.V: SIO) has announced that Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has an HD Media SoC family featuring SENSIO's high-fidelity frame-compatible 3D technology. The family of SoCs is tailored to 3DTVs.
News categories: SENSIO, Marvell, Digital TV, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Zoran Adds Value to New Consumer-Electronics SoCs With Integration of SENSIO®Hi-Fi 3D
Jan 24, 2011 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX VENTURE:SIO) has announced that Zoran will integrate SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D decoding technology into new Zoran system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions for 3D-capable audiovisual products, including TVs and set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: SENSIO, Zoran, Digital TV, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
CyberLink to integrate SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D technology into media player software for PC market
Jan 7, 2011 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX.V: SIO) and CyberLink (5203.TW) have announced an agreement through which SENSIO's 3D decoding technology will be integrated into the Cyberlink PowerDVD media player software for retail sale and in custom versions for the OEM market.
News categories: SENSIO, CyberLink, Media Player, Metaverse, Streaming
Sigma Designs Launches First Studio-Grade Set Top Box SoC
Jan 3, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has introduced its SMP8910 media processor. The SMP8910 is the first chip to integrate VXP studio quality video processing and the most flexible 3D video processing into a high-performance media processor.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Digital TV, ICs, IPTV, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming
SENSIO Puts SENSIO® 3D Technology and Expertise to Work for Videotron
Nov 17, 2010 – SENSIO (TSX.V: SIO) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Videotron (Toronto: QBR.A; QBR.B), the leading integrated communications company in Quebec. As part of its broadcasting activities, Videotron will launch a 3D content offering this December.
News categories: SENSIO, Videotron, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Metaverse
SENSIO and MediaTek Join to Offer High-Quality 3D-Capable SoC Products Targeted to Newest 3DTVs
Nov 10, 2010 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX VENTURE:SIO) has announced that it is teaming up with MediaTek (Taipei: 2454) to integrate SENSIO® 3D technology into MediaTek products targeted at the 3DTV market.
News categories: SENSIO, MediaTek, Digital TV, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Smart TV
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart