Digital TV News: SiliconDust
Pearl TV and Phoenix Model Market announce 2021 NEXTGEN TV plans
Jan 7, 2021 – Pearl TV and the Phoenix Model Market partners have announced a push this year that will initiate ATSC 3.0 services in nearly 20 more cities by the end of the summer.
News categories: Pearl TV, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3, CES2022, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
MaxLinear launches 1-channel ATSC tuner-demod ICs for streaming boxes
Sep 15, 2017 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced the MxL69x family, the industry’s first family of single-channel integrated ATSC tuner-demodulator ICs. The family provides a solution for adding over-the-air TV to OTT STBs and streaming media devices.
News categories: MaxLinear, Will Torgerson, ATSC 3, Digital TV, IBC2022, ICs, North America, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Zenverge powers SiliconDust next gen gateways
Jan 21, 2014 – Zenverge has announced that SiliconDust has incorporated Zenverge's ZN200 system-on-a-chip (SoC) into their latest HDHomeRun and Simple.TV Branded Network Attached TV tuner products, the HDTC and STV2 series.
News categories: Zenverge, SiliconDust, Raghu Rao, Theodore Head, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
Simple.TV partners with Silicondust for new hardware and expansion into Europe
Sep 5, 2013 – Simple.TV has announced a manufacturing and distribution partnership with Silicondust to build and distribute their next generation streaming DVR device and bring broadcast, over-the-air (OTA) television to connected devices everywhere.
News categories: Simple.TV, Silicondust, DVR, Europe, IFA, Set Top Box, USA
Zenverge to unveil multiscreen video gateway ICs at The Cable Show 2013
Jun 4, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will unveil its multi-screen hybrid gateway solutions and real-time HD HEVC content networking technology at The Cable Show.
News categories: Zenverge, Cable TV, Gateway, ICs, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home
SiliconDust Picks MaxLinear MxL241SF for HDHomeRun® PRIME™ Next-Gen Cable TV System
May 9, 2011 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that SiliconDust has selected the company's MxL241SF cable TV tuners for its three-tuner HDHomeRun® PRIME™ HD cable TV system. The HDHomeRun PRIME has achieved CableLabs® certification for OpenCable™ devices.
News categories: MaxLinear, SiliconDust, Cable TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers