Digital TV News: SoftAtHome
SoftAtHome powers hybrid satellite set-top box for Orange in Africa
Sep 8, 2022 – SoftAtHome has equipped a hybrid OTT/satellite STB targeting several African countries. The box integrates Canal+ International and several additional services including Orange VOD, Canal+ Replay, YouTube, TV5Monde+ and local TV channels.
News categories: SoftAtHome, David Viret Lange, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRC, IBC2022, Mali, Middleware, Satellite, Senegal, Set Top Box
SoftAtHome presents its new multi-service platform for operators at IBC
Aug 29, 2022 – SoftAtHome is creating a converged service vision with ImpressioNG, where the TV accesses and controls operator services in the home, aggregating video content, connectivity, and IoT, embracing the matter standard.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2022, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
SoftAtHome deploys Disney+ on Orange France STBs
Apr 20, 2021 – SoftAtHome has played a strategic role in the recent launch of Disney+ on Orange France’s set-top boxes. SoftAtHome is the first technology provider to integrate and deploy the newest native version of the Disney+ application.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orange, David Viret-Lange, Christian Bombrun, Apps, Digital TV, France, Set Top Box, Streaming
Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
Dec 1, 2020 – SoftAtHome has announced that its Multiscreen Video Player powers the new Addressable TV offering launched by Orange France. The first partnership with a national broadcaster, France Télévisions, is already up and running.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orange, David Viret-Lange, Christian Bombrun, Advertising, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Media Player
Deutsche Telekom Smart Speaker Mini powered by SoftAtHome
Jun 18, 2020 – SoftAtHome has announced that it is powering the Smart Speaker Mini deployed by Deutsche Telekom in Germany. The Smart Speaker enables users to enjoy voice control of all their Deutsche Telekom connected devices.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Deutsche Telekom, David Viret-Lange, Dr. Mirko Knoll, Germany, Middleware, Smart Home
SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
May 26, 2020 – SoftAtHome has announced a product based on RDK open source software for the global video industry. SoftAtHome has enriched the solution for broadcast, broadband and OTT operators with critical new features.
News categories: SoftAtHome, RDK Management, David Viret-Lange, Steve Heeb, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
Oct 14, 2019 – SoftAtHome has announced that Orange has selected, for its new Livebox 5, SoftAtHome’s Connect’ON solution for an enriched online broadband experience. The home gateway is becoming a full service-delivery platform.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orange, David Viret-Lange, Ollivier Courtel, BBWF, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware
TDC launches next generation Home Gateway in Denmark with SoftAtHome
Apr 18, 2019 – SoftAtHome has announced that its software enables TDC’s Danish customers to benefit from gigabit services. TDC’s subscribers now enjoy a much faster Internet connection with two bonded VDSL lines, highest quality TV and uninterrupted communications.
News categories: SoftAtHome, TDC, David Viret-Lange, Michael Vig Larsen, Broadband, Denmark, Gateway, Middleware
Quantenna WiFi powers repeater and STB at Orange France
Oct 9, 2018 – Quantenna (NASDAQ: QTNA) has announced that Orange France has adopted Quantenna’s QV860 chipset, for its latest dual band, dual concurrent repeater 'Répéteur WiFi', and the QV940 chipset for its set-top box, 'Décodeur TV UHD'.
News categories: Quantenna, Orange, SoftAtHome, David Carroll, Laetitia Orsini Sharps, David Viret-Lange, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania