Digital TV News: Witbe
Witbe introduces dynamic ad insertion monitoring for streaming video
Sep 12, 2023 – Witbe (Euronext: FR0013143872, ALWIT) has introduced Ad Monitoring and Content Matching technology, to identify and resolve playback errors caused by dynamic ad insertion in streaming video.
News categories: Witbe, Yoann Hinard, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2023, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Witbe to unveil automated testing for short-form videos at MWC 2023
Feb 15, 2023 – At MWC Barcelona 2023, Witbe will showcase its technology for automated testing and proactive monitoring, including advancements in short-form video testing, its complete lineup of Witbox products, and more.
News categories: Witbe, Mathieu Planche, Digital TV, MWC23, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
Feb 7, 2023 – Witbe (Euronext Growth – FR0013143872 – ALWIT) has announced that T-Mobile NL and Witbe will work together to ensure the quality of T-Mobile NL's IPTV services on consumer video devices such as STBs, smart TVs and mobile apps.
News categories: Witbe, T-Mobile NL, Mathieu Planche, Duska Saric, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, QoE
MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
Nov 22, 2022 – Witbe (Euronext: FR0013143872 – ALWIT) has announced it will support MyTV Super's media operation center in its effort to deliver the best possible streaming video quality for its myTV SUPER platform to customers in Hong Kong.
News categories: Witbe, MyTV Super, Mathieu Planche, Rex Ching, Digital TV, Hong Kong, QoE, Streaming
United Cloud expands monitoring and automated QA deal with Witbe
Jun 8, 2022 – Witbe (Euronext Growth - FR0013143872 - ALWIT) has announced that United Cloud and Witbe have extended their partnership to cover the automated testing and proactive monitoring of all United Cloud’s services running on video consumer devices.
News categories: Witbe, United Cloud, Mathieu Planche, Sergej Berišaj, Digital TV, Europe, Mobile, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Turkcell selects Witbe to monitor video QoE
Sep 14, 2019 – Witbe has been selected by Turkcell to automate the analysis and testing of their main end-user digital services such as BiP, TV+, Fizy and many others. Witbe will also cover the automation testing of Turkcell's own and third party set-top-boxes.
News categories: Witbe, Turkcell, Mathieu Planche, Elif Yenihan Kaya, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Turkey, UX
OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
May 20, 2019 – With streaming rapidly becoming a high-priority investment area for media firms, the $62.0 million OTT monitoring and compliance (M&C) market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 15.8% to reach $149.7 million by 2024, according to Frost & Sullivan.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Robert Cavin, Digital TV, Market Research, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Witbe implements Nielsen Watermark Detection
Apr 15, 2019 – Witbe (Euronext Growth: ALWIT) (ISIN: FR0013143872) has announced the launch of a product dedicated to audience measurement monitoring for the North American market, thanks to its recent implementation of Nielsen watermark tag detection.
News categories: Witbe, Nielsen, Mathieu Planche, Big Data, Digital TV, North America
Sky Deutschland selects Witbe for Ultra HD/4K STB video analysis
Sep 6, 2018 – Witbe has been selected by Sky Deutschland to automate the analysis and testing of their Sky set-top-boxes. Witbe Robots will support Sky to provide the best video Quality of Experience to its customers.
News categories: Witbe, Sky Deutschland, Marie-Véronique Lacaze, Stefan Kastl, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2023, QoE, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024