Digital TV News: Witbe
Turkcell selects Witbe to monitor video QoE
Sep 14, 2019 – Witbe has been selected by Turkcell to automate the analysis and testing of their main end-user digital services such as BiP, TV+, Fizy and many others. Witbe will also cover the automation testing of Turkcell's own and third party set-top-boxes.
News categories: Witbe, Turkcell, Mathieu Planche, Elif Yenihan Kaya, Big Data, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, Turkey, UX
OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
May 20, 2019 – With streaming rapidly becoming a high-priority investment area for media firms, the $62.0 million OTT monitoring and compliance (M&C) market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 15.8% to reach $149.7 million by 2024, according to Frost & Sullivan.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Robert Cavin, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Witbe implements Nielsen Watermark Detection
Apr 15, 2019 – Witbe (Euronext Growth: ALWIT) (ISIN: FR0013143872) has announced the launch of a product dedicated to audience measurement monitoring for the North American market, thanks to its recent implementation of Nielsen watermark tag detection.
News categories: Witbe, Nielsen, Mathieu Planche, Big Data, Digital TV, North America
Sky Deutschland selects Witbe for Ultra HD/4K STB video analysis
Sep 6, 2018 – Witbe has been selected by Sky Deutschland to automate the analysis and testing of their Sky set-top-boxes. Witbe Robots will support Sky to provide the best video Quality of Experience to its customers.
News categories: Witbe, Sky Deutschland, Marie-Véronique Lacaze, Stefan Kastl, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, IBCShowcase, QoE, Satellite, Set Top Box
Witbe and Divitel offer QoE management in Benelux & DACH
Nov 21, 2017 – Witbe and Divitel have become partners to offer managed testing and monitoring services for customers in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Witbe products are used at Divitel’s TV and Video Application Lifecycle Testlab.
News categories: Witbe, Divitel, Marie-Veronique Lacaze, Hans Kornmann, Austria, Belgium, Digital TV, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, QoE, Switzerland
Divitel opens automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab
Nov 2, 2017 – Divitel has officially opened an addition to their headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands: An automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab. The lab was created to assist clients in speeding up time-to-market for their TV and video applications.
News categories: Divitel, Hans Kornmann, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Netherlands, QoE
Turner Brasil using Witbe to monitor its OTT streams
Jul 25, 2017 – Witbe (Euronext Growth – FR0013143872 – ALWIT) and its Brazilian partner SDC Engenharia, have been selected by Turner Brasil to test and control the performance, availability and integrity of their OTT streams.
News categories: Witbe, Turner Brasil, SDC, Marie-Véronique Lacaze, Flavio Menna, Brazil, Digital TV, OTT, QoE
Witbe measures a worldwide channel change time below 1.9 seconds
Oct 7, 2008 – Witbe has carried out a study of digital TV services (via DSL, cable, FTTH, satellite and DTT), looking at 30 operators in 16 countries on 4 continents. The average channel change time measured using P+/P- was 1.9 seconds.
News categories: Witbe, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
- WOWOW licenses AI powered transcoder from Ittiam
- Latin America to add 63 million SVOD subscriptions
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- Amagi CLOUDPORTXpress enables linear OTT channel creation
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- ATEME and NPAW offer free QoE analytics to their customers
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online