Digital TV News: Witbe
MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
Nov 22, 2022 – Witbe (Euronext: FR0013143872 – ALWIT) has announced it will support MyTV Super's media operation center in its effort to deliver the best possible streaming video quality for its myTV SUPER platform to customers in Hong Kong.
News categories: Witbe, MyTV Super, Mathieu Planche, Rex Ching, Digital TV, Hong Kong, QoE, Streaming
United Cloud expands monitoring and automated QA deal with Witbe
Jun 8, 2022 – Witbe (Euronext Growth - FR0013143872 - ALWIT) has announced that United Cloud and Witbe have extended their partnership to cover the automated testing and proactive monitoring of all United Cloud’s services running on video consumer devices.
News categories: Witbe, United Cloud, Mathieu Planche, Sergej Berišaj, Digital TV, Europe, Mobile, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Turkcell selects Witbe to monitor video QoE
Sep 14, 2019 – Witbe has been selected by Turkcell to automate the analysis and testing of their main end-user digital services such as BiP, TV+, Fizy and many others. Witbe will also cover the automation testing of Turkcell's own and third party set-top-boxes.
News categories: Witbe, Turkcell, Mathieu Planche, Elif Yenihan Kaya, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Turkey, UX
OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
May 20, 2019 – With streaming rapidly becoming a high-priority investment area for media firms, the $62.0 million OTT monitoring and compliance (M&C) market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 15.8% to reach $149.7 million by 2024, according to Frost & Sullivan.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Robert Cavin, Digital TV, Market Research, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Witbe implements Nielsen Watermark Detection
Apr 15, 2019 – Witbe (Euronext Growth: ALWIT) (ISIN: FR0013143872) has announced the launch of a product dedicated to audience measurement monitoring for the North American market, thanks to its recent implementation of Nielsen watermark tag detection.
News categories: Witbe, Nielsen, Mathieu Planche, Big Data, Digital TV, North America
Sky Deutschland selects Witbe for Ultra HD/4K STB video analysis
Sep 6, 2018 – Witbe has been selected by Sky Deutschland to automate the analysis and testing of their Sky set-top-boxes. Witbe Robots will support Sky to provide the best video Quality of Experience to its customers.
News categories: Witbe, Sky Deutschland, Marie-Véronique Lacaze, Stefan Kastl, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2022, QoE, Satellite, Set Top Box
Witbe and Divitel offer QoE management in Benelux & DACH
Nov 21, 2017 – Witbe and Divitel have become partners to offer managed testing and monitoring services for customers in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Witbe products are used at Divitel’s TV and Video Application Lifecycle Testlab.
News categories: Witbe, Divitel, Marie-Veronique Lacaze, Hans Kornmann, Austria, Belgium, Digital TV, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, QoE, Switzerland
Divitel opens automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab
Nov 2, 2017 – Divitel has officially opened an addition to their headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands: An automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab. The lab was created to assist clients in speeding up time-to-market for their TV and video applications.
News categories: Divitel, Hans Kornmann, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Netherlands, QoE
Turner Brasil using Witbe to monitor its OTT streams
Jul 25, 2017 – Witbe (Euronext Growth – FR0013143872 – ALWIT) and its Brazilian partner SDC Engenharia, have been selected by Turner Brasil to test and control the performance, availability and integrity of their OTT streams.
News categories: Witbe, Turner Brasil, SDC, Marie-Véronique Lacaze, Flavio Menna, Brazil, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange