Digital TV News: XroadMedia
XroadMedia powers content discovery for NLZIET's OTT service
Jul 1, 2021 – NLZIET and XroadMedia have announced that, with the help of XroadMedia’s Ncanto solution, NLZIET users can now take advantage of advanced search and personal recommendations to discover content on NLZIET's OTT platform.
News categories: XroadMedia, NLZIET, Adolf Proidl, Sander Kouwenhoven, Big Data, Digital TV, Netherlands, Streaming, UX
ORS signs deal with Simply.TV for advanced metadata and EPG
Jun 2, 2021 – ORS has signed a multi-year deal with Simply.TV covering real-time metadata for 100+ linear TV channels and providing direct feed integration with Austrian and German broadcasters.
News categories: Simply.TV, ORS, Thomas Langsenlehner, Daniel Rühmann, Austria, Big Data, Digital TV, UX
XroadMedia powers search and recommendations at Delta Fiber Nederland
Apr 20, 2021 – XroadMedia has announced that Delta Fiber Nederland (DFN) is using Ncanto, XroadMedia's content discovery, recommendations and personalization solution, for customers of its Delta and Caiway IPTV services.
News categories: XroadMedia, Delta Fiber Nederland, Adolf Proidl, Bart Smeels, Big Data, Digital TV, Netherlands, UX
XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
Nov 30, 2020 – ZEE5 has announced that it has on-boarded XroadMedia’s back-end solution, Ncanto, to support multiple content discovery, recommendation and personalization use-cases for its VOD and social media users.
News categories: XroadMedia, ZEE5, Adolf Proidl, Rajneel Kumar, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Streaming, Worldwide
Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
Nov 19, 2020 – ocilion and XroadMedia have integrated XroadMedia's 'Ncanto' content discovery and recommendation solution into ocilion’s IPTV platform for service providers. Salzburg AG as first customer, with others to follow shortly.
News categories: XroadMedia, ocilion, Salzburg AG, Adolf Proidl, Hans Kühberger, Martin Pölzgutter, Austria, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
Oct 29, 2020 – A1 Telekom Austria has selected XroadMedia to enable recommendations on their A1 Xplore TV services in Central and Eastern Europe. A1 has introduced an AI-driven recommendation engine based on the Ncanto solution from XroadMedia.
News categories: XroadMedia, A1 Telekom, Adolf Proidl, Alexander Kuchar, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
Dec 6, 2019 – 3SS, with Media Distillery and XroadMedia, has created an end-to-end video experience platform which enables Android TV providers to make Linear-on-Demand (LoD) a reality. LoD collects and curates video assets from a diverse range of sources and assembles them in a personalized linear experience.
News categories: 3SS, Media Distillery, XroadMedia, Kai-Christian Borchers, Roland Sars, Tom Dvorak, Android TV, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
XroadMedia brings personalisation and recommendations to Stoneroos products
Sep 13, 2019 – Stoneroos and XroadMedia have announced that XroadMedia’s cloud-based Ncanto back-end is now fully integrated into Stoneroos’ OTT NOW!, where it complements Stoneroos’ UX and data services with AI-driven personalisation and recommendations.
News categories: XroadMedia, Stoneroos, Adolf Proidl, Annelies Kaptein, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Amplia, Zappware and XroadMedia deliver personal TV in the Caribbean
Sep 11, 2019 – Amplia has chosen XroadMedia to deliver personalized user experiences to consumers across the Caribbean. Amplia is using XroadMedia’s Ncanto solution, which is pre-integrated and delivered via the Nexx 4.0 platform from Zappware.
News categories: XroadMedia, Zappware, Amplia, Adolf Proidl, Laurent Van Tornhout, Lisa Agard, Big Data, Content Distribution, IBC, Trinidad and Tobago, UX
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community