Digital TV News: ivi
Integral Ad Science earns MRC accreditation for CTV viewable impressions
May 18, 2023 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has received the industry's first accreditation for Connected TV (CTV) video viewable impressions from the Media Rating Council (MRC).
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Media Rating Council, Kevin Alvero, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
ACCESS in-vehicle infotainment solutions demonstrated at CES
Jan 5, 2023 – ACCESS Europe has announced that its ACCESS Twine for Car (Twine4Car) In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) content aggregation platform is featuring in CES demonstrations from multiple companies at CES this year.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Masahiro Aono, CES2023, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Famobi and ACCESS deliver connected in-car gaming experience
Nov 7, 2022 – ACCESS Europe has announced a partnership with Famobi to extend the variety of entertainment available in-car. The partnership enables automotive OEMs to deliver HTML5 games using the company's ACCESS Twine4Car.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Famobi, Masahiro Aono, Ilker Aydin, Digital TV, Gaming, In-Car, Worldwide
Sony Honda Mobility established
Oct 13, 2022 – Sony Honda Mobility has announced its establishment as a company, following on from a memorandum of understanding signed on March 4, 2022 between Sony Group and Honda Motor for a strategic alliance in the mobility field.
News categories: Sony Honda Mobility, Yasuhide Mizuno, Izumi Kawanishi, Digital TV, In-Car, Metaverse, Worldwide
RT-RK announces digital TV receiver for the car
Sep 6, 2022 – RT-RK has announced a novel approach to digital TV reception in the car. The solution relies on the car's network tuner feeding transport streams to the IVI unit for processing in software. A digital TV antenna remains the only additional hardware required.
News categories: RT-RK, Nikola Teslic, Digital TV, IBC2022, In-Car, Terrestrial, Worldwide
Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
Aug 2, 2022 – Foxtel and Disney have announced an agreement to integrate the Disney+ app on the STBs of Foxtel subscribers, boosting Foxtel's streaming aggregation strategy and bringing together the world's best content all in one place.
News categories: Foxtel, Disney, Amanda Laing, Kylie Watson-Wheeler, Apps, Australia, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
Jun 28, 2022 – Vewd has announced that its Vewd for Automotive white-labeled, cloud-managed content aggregation and monetization solution has been integrated with Renesas' R-Car SoCs, allowing automotive OEMs and tier-1 vendors to bring rich streaming experiences to the car.
News categories: Vewd, Renesas, Vincent Duval, Yusuke Kawasaki, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, Worldwide
Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
May 17, 2022 – ACCESS Europe has announced that BEAN TECH's in-vehicle infotainment system, powered by ACCESS Twine for Car, has been chosen by Great Wall Motor (GWM) in Europe to provide IVI in its GWM ORA and WEY models.
News categories: ACCESS CO, BEAN TECH, Great Wall Motor, NetRange, Michi Uematsu, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Middleware
7.5 million Australians now watching BVOD
Feb 22, 2022 – Data from Roy Morgan shows 7.5 million Australians now watch Broadcast Video on Demand (BVOD) services. Viewership grew strongly during the early stages of the pandemic in 2020. This level of growth was always going to be hard to maintain.
News categories: Roy Morgan, Michele Levine, Australia, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Subscribers
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media