Digital TV News: Actus Digital
Al Aan TV selects Actus Digital for compliance and monitoring
Dec 15, 2022 – Al Aan TV is using Actus Digital's intelligent monitoring platform. The platform provides a solution for compliance recording, content monitoring, advanced clips creation and export, and more.
News categories: Actus Digital, Al Aan TV, Sima Levy, Cesar Eid, Digital TV, Middle-East, QoE, UAE
Actus Digital unveils remote video monitoring for MVPDs
Apr 20, 2022 – Actus Digital has launched Actus RVM, a quality assurance solution for MVPDs. Actus RVM allows MVPDs to gain real-time insights into their viewers' QoS, verify local ad insertion and timing, and ensure that TV service operations are running smoothly.
News categories: Actus Digital, Keith DesRosiers, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
MediaHub Australia selects Actus Digital for advanced monitoring
Apr 12, 2022 – Actus Digital has announced that MediaHub Australia is deploying its intelligent monitoring platform as part of a new mux-based DTT broadcast headend. Magna Systems and Engineering is providing deployment expertise, local technology, and technical support.
News categories: Actus Digital, MediaHub Australia, Sima Levy, Simon Scott, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Terrestrial
Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
Sep 15, 2021 – Actus Digital has announced a new version of its media monitoring platform offering simplified but sophisticated tools for multi-viewer monitoring and QA of multi-rendition OTT streams and OTA linear content.
News categories: Actus Digital, Ken Rubin, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Worldwide
- Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
- T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
- Global semiconductor sales grew 3.2% in 2022 despite H2 slowdown
- Veset acquired by PLAY Japan
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023