Digital TV News: Alain Durand
yes deploys Synamedia distribution watermarking on its streaming services
Aug 31, 2023 – Synamedia has announced that yes (TASE: BEZQ) has deployed Synamedia’s ContentArmor distribution watermarking solution to enhance protection of its streaming services.
News categories: Synamedia, 'yes', Alain Durand, Itzhak Elyakim, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming, Watermarking
Synamedia acquires ContentArmor
Aug 9, 2021 – Synamedia has acquired ContentArmor, a developer of forensic watermarking solutions. Synamedia is now uniquely placed to meet video service providers' edge and 5G security demands.
News categories: Synamedia, ContentArmor, Paul Segre, Alain Durand, 5G, Digital TV, MandA, Watermarking, Worldwide
Content Armor, Streamroot, VideoLab and IDVIU create the Union of Video Specialists
Mar 29, 2019 – Streamroot, Content Armor, VideoLab and IDVIU have announced that they are teaming up to launch the Union of Video Specialists, a consortium of technologies and solutions for the management and deployment of consumer video infrastructure.
News categories: IDVIU, VideoLab, Content Armor, Streamroot, Union of Video Specialists, Rabah Guendouz, Jean-Baptiste Kempf, Alain Durand, Pierre-Louis Theron, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Worldwide
SMIT CAM integrates ContentArmor forensic watermarking
Sep 4, 2018 – SMIT has announced support for ContentArmor forensic watermarking in its DVB CI Plus Conditional Access Modules. ContentArmor watermarking is resistant to a wide range of modifications to the content, from simple transcoding to screen capture.
News categories: SMIT, ContentArmor, Bingyu Xiang, Alain Durand, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2023, Smart TV, Worldwide
ContentArmor video watermarking integrated with castLabs Video Toolkit
Aug 28, 2018 – castLabs and ContentArmor have announced a collaboration to integrate session-based video watermarking with castLabs' Video Toolkit for OTT and in-flight entertainment (IFE) deployments.
News categories: castLabs, ContentArmor, Michael Stattmann, Alain Durand, Digital TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
Inside Secure partners with ContentArmor for OTT security
Apr 18, 2017 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with ContentArmor to offer customers a pre-integrated software development kit (SDK) for secure player, meeting the stringent security requirements for early-window and UHD movies.
News categories: Inside Secure, ContentArmor, Andrew McLennan, Alain Durand, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set