Digital TV News: Alon Ironi
SAMART and Siano partner for mobile TV in Thailand
Sep 15, 2014 – Siano and SAMART i-mobile have announced a collaboration for enabling and delivering High-Definition TV, using Thailand’s DVB-T2 network, to smartphones and tablets – delivering Live HD TV to mobile devices.
News categories: Siano, SAMART, Alon Ironi, Thananan Vilailuck, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet, Thailand
Siano launches advanced receiver chip for DVB-T2
Dec 16, 2013 – Siano has announced the launch of a new receiver chip designed exclusively for automotive and mobile consumer electronics applications. The SMS4470 combines an RF tuner with a channel decoding processor, optimized for automotive and mobile devices.
News categories: Siano, Morris Chiao, Thomas Adam, Digital TV, DVB-T2, ICs, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Siano Debuts RallyTV, Bringing Live In-Vehicle Digital TV Directly to Apple, Android and BlackBerry Smartphones, Tablets, and Laptops
Jan 4, 2012 – Siano has announced the launch of RallyTV, a new platform for the delivery of high-quality, live in-vehicle digital TV for consumers on-the-go. RallyTV enables travelers to enjoy live TV broadcasts directly on their smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
News categories: Siano, CES2023, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
ESCORT and Siano Team Up to Give Passengers a Personal TV Experience with iOS Accessory
Dec 22, 2011 – ESCORT and Siano have announced a collaborative agreement to design and market a product that will deliver mobile TV in automobiles via an iOS accessory.
News categories: Siano, ESCORT Inc, CES2023, In-Car, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
Elgato and Siano partner to deliver digital TV products for Apple devices
Dec 7, 2011 – Elgato and Siano have announced the signing of a collaboration agreement whereby both companies will jointly deliver high-quality solutions for viewing digital TV on Apple devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Elgato, CES2023, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet, Terrestrial
Leading Automotive Manufacturer Equips New Car Models with Hirschmann Digital TV Reception Systems Powered by Siano
Aug 8, 2011 – Hirschmann Car Communication (HCC) and Siano Mobile Silicon have announced that a leading German automobile manufacturer has started distribution of a few car models equipped with HCC's latest automotive digital TV reception system, powered by Siano receiver chips.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Hirschmann, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor
Digital Mobile TV Leader Siano Raises $20m in Growth Round Led by JVP
May 24, 2011 – Siano Mobile Silicon has announced that it has completed a $20 million expansion capital financing round. The round was led by leading Israeli venture capital fund, Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP).
News categories: Siano Mobile, Jerusalem Venture Partners, Mobile, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
Siano Launches Integrated Receiver Chip for Latin America Digital TV Market
Nov 23, 2010 – Siano Mobile Silicon has announced the launch of a new product targeting the digital TV markets of Latin America and Japan. The SMS2270 supports the ISDB-T high definition DTV technology, also known as ISDB-T 'full-segment'.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Digital TV, ICs, ISDB-T, Japan, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Siano Launches Advanced Receiver Chip for USA Mobile Digital TV
Oct 5, 2010 – Siano Mobile Silicon has announced the launch of a new product targeting the mobile TV market in the United States. Siano's SMS1530, which supports the ATSC A/153 Mobile Digital TV Standard, was developed in collaboration with LG Electronics.
News categories: Siano Mobile, LG Electronics, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor, USA
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform