Digital TV News: Aravind Venugopal
Video revenue in the GCC region to grow to $2.1bn by 2026
Feb 22, 2022 – Media Partners Asia (MPA) has announced that the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) video industry grew revenue by 11% Y/Y in 2021 to reach US$1.9 billion. SVOD contributed 23% to total revenue while AVOD contributed 26%.
News categories: Media Partners Asia, Aravind Venugopal, Myat Pan Phyu, Digital TV, Market Research, Middle-East, TV Services
GCC video industry revenue to reach US$2 billion by 2025
Dec 7, 2020 – Media Partners Asia has published its first report on the Middle East region. The report provides analysis of the current state and future outlook for telecoms, online video and pay-TV industries across the GCC countries.
News categories: Media Partners Asia, Aravind Venugopal, Bahrain, COVID-19, Digital TV, Kuwait, Market Research, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
MPA launches Asia Video Consumer Panel
Nov 3, 2016 – Media Partners Asia (MPA) has launched the ASIA VIDEO CONSUMER PANEL, a research report offering detailed insights into how consumers engage, use and interact with video content in emerging and mature markets, focusing on TV and digital video platforms, including key regional and local OTT video operators.
News categories: Media Partners Asia, BDRC Continental, Aravind Venugopal, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Market Research, Mobile, Philippines, Streaming, Thailand, UX
Indian Pay TV platforms look for investors as downturn eases
Sep 17, 2009 – Research just published by media analysts Screen Digest shows that India's TV market is expected to experience growth in all sectors until 2013.
News categories: Screen Digest, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity