Digital TV News: Azuki Systems
Pay TV operator software spending shrinks in developed markets
Jul 22, 2014 – Pay TV Operator spending on middleware, conditional access, DRM and other elements of pay TV software contracted 5% in North America and Western Europe during 2013, according to ABI Research.
News categories: ABI Research, Sam Rosen, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite
CenturyLink gives Prism TV customers anywhere access to live TV
Jan 2, 2014 – CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) has announced that it has launched version 3.0 of its Prism™ TV app. This enhanced app allows customers to view TV and video on demand content wherever they are.
News categories: CenturyLink, Shirish Lal, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
Azuki Systems selected by Bermuda CableVision to power TV Everywhere
Aug 27, 2013 – Azuki Systems has announced that Bermuda CableVision, the island's leading provider of advanced digital services, including digital cable TV and high-speed Internet, has selected the Azuki Media Platform for its TV everywhere services.
News categories: Azuki Systems, Bermuda CableVision, Bermuda, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Smartphone, Tablet, TV Everywhere
Buckeye CableSystem Selects Azuki Systems to Power TV Everywhere
Jul 23, 2012 – Azuki Systems has announced that Buckeye CableSystem, the premier cable service provider in the Toledo, Ohio area, has chosen the Azuki Media Platform™ to deliver new video-on-demand (VOD) and linear programming to multiple-screens, anytime, anywhere.
News categories: Azuki Systems, Buckeye CableSystem, Cable TV, Content Distribution, TV Everywhere, USA
Azuki Systems Partners with D-Link to Bring OTT Content to Multi-Screens
May 18, 2012 – Azuki Systems has announced that D-Link's new companion set-top-box (STB) embedded with the Azuki Media Client allows cable TV operators to offer customers access to over-the-top content in their living rooms via multi-screens and home TV sets.
News categories: D-Link, Azuki Systems, Cable TV, China, Japan, Media Player, OTT, Set Top Box, Taiwan
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5