Digital TV News: Azuki Systems
Pay TV operator software spending shrinks in developed markets
Jul 22, 2014 – Pay TV Operator spending on middleware, conditional access, DRM and other elements of pay TV software contracted 5% in North America and Western Europe during 2013, according to ABI Research.
News categories: ABI Research, Sam Rosen, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite
CenturyLink gives Prism TV customers anywhere access to live TV
Jan 2, 2014 – CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) has announced that it has launched version 3.0 of its Prism™ TV app. This enhanced app allows customers to view TV and video on demand content wherever they are.
News categories: CenturyLink, Shirish Lal, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
Azuki Systems selected by Bermuda CableVision to power TV Everywhere
Aug 27, 2013 – Azuki Systems has announced that Bermuda CableVision, the island's leading provider of advanced digital services, including digital cable TV and high-speed Internet, has selected the Azuki Media Platform for its TV everywhere services.
News categories: Azuki Systems, Bermuda CableVision, Bermuda, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Smartphone, Tablet, TV Everywhere
Buckeye CableSystem Selects Azuki Systems to Power TV Everywhere
Jul 23, 2012 – Azuki Systems has announced that Buckeye CableSystem, the premier cable service provider in the Toledo, Ohio area, has chosen the Azuki Media Platform™ to deliver new video-on-demand (VOD) and linear programming to multiple-screens, anytime, anywhere.
News categories: Azuki Systems, Buckeye CableSystem, Cable TV, Content Distribution, TV Everywhere, USA
Azuki Systems Partners with D-Link to Bring OTT Content to Multi-Screens
May 18, 2012 – Azuki Systems has announced that D-Link's new companion set-top-box (STB) embedded with the Azuki Media Client allows cable TV operators to offer customers access to over-the-top content in their living rooms via multi-screens and home TV sets.
News categories: D-Link, Azuki Systems, Cable TV, China, Japan, Media Player, OTT, Set Top Box, Taiwan
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video