Digital TV News: CWI
Tata Elxsi selected as System Integrator for Google Widevine CAS
Jun 4, 2019 – Tata Elxsi, a Certified Widevine Implementation Partner (CWIP), has announced that its product offering now includes Google Widevine CAS in the cloud and on premises. Services also include Widevine CAS integration and validation for Android TV.
News categories: Tata Elxsi, Widevine, Brian Baker, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
NexPlayer and WeTek develop E2E OTT solution supporting Widevine DRM
Mar 15, 2019 – WeTek and NexPlayer have partnered to create an end-to-end OTT platform supporting Widevine DRM with both HLS and DASH. The solution can be deployed on Android, iOS, Android TVs, Android STBs, Samsung Tizen, LG webOS, and HTML5.
News categories: WeTek, NexPlayer, Hugo Condesa, Carlos Lucas, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
SmartLabs: Russia's first integrator of Widevine solutions
Dec 7, 2011 – SmartLabs has become Russia's first Certified Widevine Integrator Partner (CWIP). Widevine (NASDAQ:GOOG) Digital Rights Management for Over-The-Top services is used to protect streamed and downloaded digital content against illegal copying.
News categories: SmartLabs, Widevine, Content Protection, DRM, Russia, Set Top Box, Streaming
Cable & Wireless Partners with Move Networks to Offer IPTV Services Globally
Sep 10, 2009 – CWI, Cable & Wireless' international telecoms business, has announced that it has signed a partnership with Move Networks paving the way for a roll-out of IP-based TV services across CWI's global operations.
News categories: Move Networks, CWI, Afghanistan, Algeria, Caribbean, Channel Islands, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Macau, Middleware, Monaco, Oceania, Panama, Seychelles
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil