Digital TV News: Cablenet
Aferian announces results for the year ended 30 November 2021.
Feb 10, 2022 – Aferian (LSE AIM: AFRN) has announced results for the year ended 30 November 2021. During the year, Amino grew revenues by 11% to $75.1m and maintained its strong margins and cash generation. 24i continues to grow recurring revenue organically.
News categories: Aferian, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
Feb 23, 2021 – Amino has announced that Cablenet has begun to roll-out Amigo 7XC Android TV set-top boxes to its cable and fiber customers in Cyprus. Following extensive lab and field tests, the roll-out began in December 2020.
News categories: Amino, Cablenet, Donald McGarva, Charalambos Moyseos, Android TV, Cable TV, Cyprus, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Forthnet releases 2018 results
Apr 25, 2019 – Forthnet has announced results for the year ended December 31, 2018. Pay TV subscribers, combining retail and wholesale in Greece and Cyprus, remained steady at 478,000. Collection of viewership data from set top boxes has started via a platform from AdScribe.
News categories: Forthnet, AdScribe, Big Data, Cyprus, Digital TV, Greece, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Subscribers, TV Everywhere
EU cable industry revenue grows to €23.5 billion in 2016
Dec 4, 2017 – The European cable industry continued to show resiliency and steady growth in 2016, increasing 4 percent from the prior year, to €23.5 billion, according to IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) and Cable Europe.
News categories: IHS Markit, Cable Europe, Maria Rua Aguete, Cable TV, Digital TV, EU, Market Research
Subisu Cablenet launches digital TV in Nepal
Oct 17, 2014 – Cable television provider, Subisu Cablenet, has announced Nepal's first digital TV service. The service, called CLEAR TV, will be available from 1st Nov, 2014.
News categories: Subisu, Cable TV, Digital TV, Nepal
ATEME encodes industry's first 4K cable channel
Apr 29, 2014 – ATEME has announced that Home Choice, a South Korean content aggregator, has selected its TITAN to encode Ultra High Definition (UHD) content in HEVC for the launch of UMAX, the worlds first dedicated 4K channel.
News categories: ATEME, Home Choice, UMAX, Eunsook Wi, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Korea
Canby Telcom to create video streaming service on Roku
May 21, 2013 – Elemental Technologies has announced that Canby Telcom has chosen Elemental systems to help with creation of a channel on the Roku® streaming platform for over-the-top (OTT) delivery of local broadcast channels to subscribers.
News categories: Elemental Technologies, Canby Telcom, Roku, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
Entropic Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2012 Results
Feb 5, 2013 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has reported its fourth quarter and fiscal year results for the period ended December 31, 2012. Entropic reported fourth quarter net revenues of $89.7 million, a slight decrease compared with $89.8 million in the third quarter of 2012.
News categories: Entropic, Gateway, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
India's InCablenet Deploys Entropic Set-Top Box System-on-a-Chip
Jan 16, 2013 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that its set-top box system-on-a-chip, the CX2448x, has been deployed by Indian cable multi-system operator InCablenet. InCablenet serves 8.5 million cable-connected TV homes across India.
News categories: Entropic, InCablenet, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029