Digital TV News: Cinemo
Cinemo and iQIYI bring online video entertainment to cars
Mar 29, 2021 – Cinemo has announced a collaboration with iQIYI to deliver premium VOD content to the car. iQIYI has worked with Cinemo to enhance in-car entertainment on Faurecia Xiamen IVI platforms, powering FAW Hongqi sedans.
News categories: Cinemo, iQIYI, Charly Lippoth, China, Digital TV, In-Car, OTT
SKY Fiber launches new speed plans and the Philippines' first all-in box
Sep 4, 2019 – SKY Fiber has announced an All-In Box to go with its new Super Speed broadband plans. The first of its kind in the Philippines, the device combines the power of a WiFi-enabled modem, digital terrestrial TV, and cable TV modem for total entertainment.
News categories: SKY Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, Philippines, Set Top Box
Cinemo, ST and Valens demo Connected Car Infotainment at CES2018
Jan 9, 2018 – At CES 2018, Cinemo, STMicroelectronics, and Valens are demonstrating an in-vehicle infotainment system powered by Cinemo's media distribution system and enabled by Valens' HDBaseT technology running on ST's infotainment and telematics processors.
News categories: Cinemo, STMicroelectronics, Valens, Elif Ede, Fabio Marchio, Micha Risling, CES, Digital TV, In-Car, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Parrot Faurecia supplies European car maker with in-car TV reception
Jul 11, 2017 – Parrot Faurecia Automotive has announced that its Media Center solution has been selected by a European car maker as a line-fit option. The Media Center entered mass production in early 2017 for the European, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean markets.
News categories: Parrot Faurecia, Jean-Luc Tété, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Terrestrial
Two million TVplus units shipped by ABS-CBN
Dec 5, 2016 – ABS-CBN has surpassed its year-end target of selling two million units for its digital television product ABS-CBN TVplus as of November. The development comes only three months after the company hit 1.6 million units.
News categories: ABS-CBN, Carlo Katigbak, Chinky Alcedo, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Market Research, Philippines, Set Top Box
VRrOOm launches world’s first global VR cinema network at BIRTV
Aug 26, 2016 – The first VRrOOm Sanctum theatres will be installed inside traditional cinemas this fall in Beijing and Shanghai thanks to an exclusive partnership sealed with Chinese film industry leader China Film Group’s affiliated company CFEC.
News categories: VRrOOm, Louis Cacciuttolo, China, France, VR
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0