Digital TV News: Cleeng
24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
Apr 7, 2020 – 24i has announced that Topic, an entertainment streaming service from First Look Media, has chosen 24i to power its streaming video experience across topic.com, Apple TV and iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV and Roku.
News categories: 24i, Topic, First Look Media, Martijn van Horssen, Ryan Chanatry, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Brightcove commissions study of pay and OTT TV in Taiwan
Oct 29, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced findings from a study carried out with YouGov and Cleeng. The study highlighted trends in video consumption, preferences towards cable TV and OTT TV services, motivators that drive pay TV and OTT TV adoption, and payment preferences in Taiwan.
News categories: Brightcove, Cleeng, YouGov, Ben Morrell, Digital TV, Market Research, Taiwan
Cleeng raises €5 million to strengthen OTT video technology
Jun 26, 2018 – Cleeng has announced a Series B funding round of €5 Million to drive product development and growth in key markets. With the new funding, Cleeng will up its sales and marketing efforts, broaden its partner network and further invest in research and development.
News categories: Cleeng, Walvis, Gilles Domartini, Vincent Gravesteyn, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Netherlands, OTT, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Mongol TV goes live with Brightcove OTT Flow
Mar 19, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that Mongol TV has launched ORI TV, an OTT streaming service utilising Brightcove OTT Flow, powered by Accedo. ORI TV is the only Mongolian language OTT service delivering on-demand and live TV content to viewers worldwide.
News categories: Brightcove, Mongol TV, Accedo, Ben Morrell, Bat-Erdene Gankhuyag, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Mongolia, OTT, UX, Worldwide
France Télévisions selects Arkena to develop its new SVOD platform
Sep 13, 2017 – Arkena has been trusted by France Télévisions to deliver its new SVOD project. The service will be integrated into the new france.tv platform, which will allow the majority of the group’s content to be reviewed on all screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Aymeric de Cardes, Julien Verley, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IBC2020, OTT
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs