Digital TV News: Cleeng
Accedo One to preview hybrid monetization for video at IBC
Aug 31, 2022 – Accedo will preview hybrid business model support for Accedo One at IBC. The feature will make it possible for video service providers to launch hybrid business models, supporting both subscription and advertising in one video service.
News categories: Accedo, Johan Alfvén, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2022, UX, Worldwide
Synamedia expands Synamedia Go cloud video suite
Apr 25, 2022 – Synamedia has announced the launch of its complete Synamedia Go cloud video suite. Synamedia Go offers video service providers everything they need to launch a streaming service as well as the ability to customize it to increase value.
News categories: Synamedia, Nick Thexton, Tom Morrod, Advertising, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
Apr 7, 2020 – 24i has announced that Topic, an entertainment streaming service from First Look Media, has chosen 24i to power its streaming video experience across topic.com, Apple TV and iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV and Roku.
News categories: 24i, Topic, First Look Media, Martijn van Horssen, Ryan Chanatry, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Brightcove commissions study of pay and OTT TV in Taiwan
Oct 29, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced findings from a study carried out with YouGov and Cleeng. The study highlighted trends in video consumption, preferences towards cable TV and OTT TV services, motivators that drive pay TV and OTT TV adoption, and payment preferences in Taiwan.
News categories: Brightcove, Cleeng, YouGov, Ben Morrell, Digital TV, Market Research, Taiwan
Cleeng raises €5 million to strengthen OTT video technology
Jun 26, 2018 – Cleeng has announced a Series B funding round of €5 Million to drive product development and growth in key markets. With the new funding, Cleeng will up its sales and marketing efforts, broaden its partner network and further invest in research and development.
News categories: Cleeng, Walvis, Gilles Domartini, Vincent Gravesteyn, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Netherlands, Streaming, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Mongol TV goes live with Brightcove OTT Flow
Mar 19, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that Mongol TV has launched ORI TV, an OTT streaming service utilising Brightcove OTT Flow, powered by Accedo. ORI TV is the only Mongolian language OTT service delivering on-demand and live TV content to viewers worldwide.
News categories: Brightcove, Mongol TV, Accedo, Ben Morrell, Bat-Erdene Gankhuyag, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Mongolia, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
France Télévisions selects Arkena to develop its new SVOD platform
Sep 13, 2017 – Arkena has been trusted by France Télévisions to deliver its new SVOD project. The service will be integrated into the new france.tv platform, which will allow the majority of the group’s content to be reviewed on all screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Aymeric de Cardes, Julien Verley, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IBC2022, Streaming
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December