Digital TV News: David Lee
Nex, Amlogic & SEI collaborate on motion entertainment set-top-box
Sep 6, 2022 – Nex, Amlogic and SEI have cooperated to pre-launch a motion entertainment set-top-box. Features include Nex Motion content, 4K, Android TV OS and a camera to provide users with immersive motion entertainment experiences on TVs.
News categories: SEI Robotics, Nex, Amlogic, Jeff Yin, David Lee, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Nex pioneers immersive motion entertainment experiences
Sep 1, 2022 – Nex will be exhibiting its motion experiences and development tools at both IBC and the Tokyo Game Show, where it will show how it turns camera-enabled devices into accessible playgrounds for physical activity at home.
News categories: Nex, David Lee, Digital TV, Gaming, IBC2022, Metaverse, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
MagtiSat - First DTH TV platform in Georgia starts via ASTRA
Jan 17, 2012 – SES (Paris:SESG)(LuxX:SESG) and MagtiCom have announced the launch of MagtiSat, Georgia's first domestic direct-to-home (DTH) satellite platform, via ASTRA. The pay-TV offer will be available beginning January 23, 2012.
News categories: MagtiCom, SES S.A., Digital TV, DVB-S2, Georgia, Satellite
MagtiCom Uses SES Capacity to Launch First Domestic Pay TV Operations in Georgia
Sep 8, 2011 – SES (Paris, LuxX:SESG) has announced that it has signed an agreement with MagtiCom for several transponders at its 31.5° East orbital position. MagtiCom will use the capacity to launch Georgia's first domestic direct-to-home (DTH) television platform.
News categories: SES S.A., MagtiCom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Georgia, Satellite
Synerchip's DiiVA ICs Power Affordable Home Entertainment Network Solutions at CES
Jan 6, 2011 – Synerchip will demonstrate DiiVA™ devices powered by its DiiVA 1.1 semiconductors at 2011 CES. On display are digital televisions from Hisense, Konka, LG, Skyworth and TCL -- all using Synerchip's SC6010™ DiiVA Receiver IC.
News categories: Synerchip, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
LG Electronics and Synerchip Announce Broad DiiVA Collaboration
Jan 5, 2011 – LG Electronics and Synerchip have announced a wide-ranging collaboration to bring Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio™ (DiiVA™) functionality to market in a broad array of advanced TVs and other consumer electronics (CE) devices.
News categories: LG Electronics, Synerchip, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Synerchip Introduces World's First DiiVA™ Interface-Based ICs at CES
Jan 7, 2010 – Synerchip has announced that it is sampling the world's first transmitter and receiver ICs compliant with the Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio™ (DiiVA)™ Specification.
News categories: Synerchip, DiiVA, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, Gaming, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
Leaders in Consumer Electronics and Wireless High-definition Video Delivery To Discuss the Next Wave of Wireless Audio/Video Connectivity
Jul 23, 2008 – AMIMON, Hitachi (Tokyo:6501), Motorola (NYSE:MOT), Samsung (Seoul:005930), Sharp (Tokyo:6753) and Sony (Tokyo:6758) have announced the formation of a special interest group to develop Wireless Home Digital Interface (WHDI™) technology.
News categories: AMIMON, Digital TV, DVD, Gaming, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
DIVA Consortium Unveils a New Interface Standard for Next-Generation Interactive Digital TV and CE Networking
May 21, 2008 – At the China Digital Living Forum & Showcase 2008, the China Video Industry Association (CVIA) announced its support of the DIVA Consortium's efforts to create a new interface for next-generation interactive digital TV and CE networking.
News categories: DIVA Consortium, China, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028