Digital TV News: E-Vision
Synamedia and AWS accelerate end-to-end cloud TV deployments
Jun 8, 2020 – Synamedia is collaborating with AWS to accelerate the adoption of cloud TV services. With the partnership, video service providers can combine Synamedia’s Infinite cloud TV platform and AWS's reliability and cloud elasticity.
News categories: Synamedia, AWS, Nick Thexton, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Egypt, Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Worldwide
E-Vision selects Synamedia for MENA multi-tenant OTT service
Jan 7, 2020 – Synamedia has announced that E-Vision has selected its Infinite platform for a multi-country, multi-tenant OTT service. The platform is already live in Egypt and will launch soon in Saudi Arabia. Additional markets will follow in due course.
News categories: Synamedia, E-Vision, Yves Padrines, Humaid Rashid Sahoo, CES2021, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Egypt, Middle-East, OTT, Saudi Arabia, UX
Gracenote's Global Video Data powers Etisalat’s E-Vision UX
Mar 10, 2019 – Gracenote (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that Etisalat's E-Vision is using Gracenote's Global Video Data to deliver viewer experiences for IPTV, OTT and VOD, across TV and mobile applications, for close to one million viewers.
News categories: Gracenote, Etisalat, Geet Lulla, Humaid Sahoo Alsuwaidi, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, UAE, UX
E-Vision enters exclusive 5-year deal with STARZ PLAY
Jan 28, 2018 – E-Vision, a subsidiary of Etisalat, and STARZ PLAY have announced a five-year content deal with Etisalat. The partnership will enable Etisalat UAE customers to enjoy STARZ PLAY exclusively across its IPTV and mobile services.
News categories: E-Vision, STARZ PLAY, Etisalat, Humaid Sahoo, Maaz Sheikh, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, UAE
At Cabsat MENA 2010, E-Vision explores 3D TV with LG; launches new EPG
Mar 2, 2010 – E-Vision has announced the launch of new exciting interactive services offering customers the ability to plan their television viewing in addition to alternatives for customer communication at the Cabsat MENA 2010 exhibition.
News categories: E-Vision, Cable TV, Digital TV, Smart TV, UAE, VR
E-Vision brings High Definition and PVR services to the UAE
Jul 7, 2009 – E-Vision has announced the commercial launch of High Definition (HD) programming for UAE viewers. With this, E-Vision has become the first Pay TV provider in the Middle East to launch a commercial HD service.
News categories: E-Vision, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, UAE
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand