Digital TV News: E-Vision
Synamedia and AWS accelerate end-to-end cloud TV deployments
Jun 8, 2020 – Synamedia is collaborating with AWS to accelerate the adoption of cloud TV services. With the partnership, video service providers can combine Synamedia’s Infinite cloud TV platform and AWS's reliability and cloud elasticity.
News categories: Synamedia, AWS, Nick Thexton, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Egypt, Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Worldwide
E-Vision selects Synamedia for MENA multi-tenant OTT service
Jan 7, 2020 – Synamedia has announced that E-Vision has selected its Infinite platform for a multi-country, multi-tenant OTT service. The platform is already live in Egypt and will launch soon in Saudi Arabia. Additional markets will follow in due course.
News categories: Synamedia, E-Vision, Yves Padrines, Humaid Rashid Sahoo, CES2021, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Egypt, Middle-East, OTT, Saudi Arabia, UX
Gracenote's Global Video Data powers Etisalat’s E-Vision UX
Mar 10, 2019 – Gracenote (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that Etisalat's E-Vision is using Gracenote's Global Video Data to deliver viewer experiences for IPTV, OTT and VOD, across TV and mobile applications, for close to one million viewers.
News categories: Gracenote, Etisalat, Geet Lulla, Humaid Sahoo Alsuwaidi, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, UAE, UX
E-Vision enters exclusive 5-year deal with STARZ PLAY
Jan 28, 2018 – E-Vision, a subsidiary of Etisalat, and STARZ PLAY have announced a five-year content deal with Etisalat. The partnership will enable Etisalat UAE customers to enjoy STARZ PLAY exclusively across its IPTV and mobile services.
News categories: E-Vision, STARZ PLAY, Etisalat, Humaid Sahoo, Maaz Sheikh, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, UAE
At Cabsat MENA 2010, E-Vision explores 3D TV with LG; launches new EPG
Mar 2, 2010 – E-Vision has announced the launch of new exciting interactive services offering customers the ability to plan their television viewing in addition to alternatives for customer communication at the Cabsat MENA 2010 exhibition.
News categories: E-Vision, Cable TV, Digital TV, Smart TV, UAE, VR
E-Vision brings High Definition and PVR services to the UAE
Jul 7, 2009 – E-Vision has announced the commercial launch of High Definition (HD) programming for UAE viewers. With this, E-Vision has become the first Pay TV provider in the Middle East to launch a commercial HD service.
News categories: E-Vision, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, UAE
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0