Digital TV News: Echostar Europe
EchoStar Debuts at ANGACable 2012 with Connected Device Solutions
Jun 7, 2012 – EchoStar (NASDAQ: SATS) will showcase a variety of connected device solutions at ANGACable 2012. Advanced solutions for pay TV operators will be featured alongside EchoStar's rapidly expanding retail product range.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Gateway, Middleware, Placeshifting, Set Top Box
EchoStar Launches the World's Slimmest Digital TV Recorder
May 3, 2012 – EchoStar (NASDAQ: SATS) has launched the world's slimmest digital TV recorder (DTR) for the UK's Freeview service. The Ultra Slim Box (HDT-610R) houses a wealth of smart features inside a sleek, 14mm aluminium chassis.
News categories: Echostar, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
Echostar Europe connected cable STB integrates Conax CA
Mar 7, 2012 – Echostar Europe (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced that it has licensed Conax conditional access (CA) for integration into its connected devices. The first product is the EchoStar HDC-420, an HD cable set-top box pre-integrated with the CA, and embedded software.
News categories: Echostar Europe, Conax, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Europe, Set Top Box
EchoStar Europe Launches New Android-based IP STB
Sep 9, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has launched a new universal IP set-top box (STB). Amongst many software options, the HDX-200 supports the Android™ operating system (OS) and also ships with secure processor technology.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Digital TV, IBC, Media Player, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Multi 'X' Solutions the Focus for EchoStar Europe at IBC2011
Sep 7, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has announced that at IBC2011 it will showcase an array of products that will enable pay TV operators to exploit the potential of IP connectivity and expand their business models towards new markets.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, DVR, HbbTV, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet
EchoStar Europe Launches the World's First Freesat+ DVR With SlingLoaded® TV Anywhere
Mar 22, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has announced their SlingLoaded® HDS-600RS, the world's first HD digital video recorder to combine Freesat+ features with Sling Media's unique place-shifting ability, enabling TV anywhere, on all popular smartphones and tablets.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Sling Media, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
EchoStar Europe Supplies Upgradable STB for Telefonica's HD TV Service in Chile
Mar 22, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has announced that it has supplied a new HD, satellite STB to Telefónica in Chile. The new product will enable consumers to access an array of digital television services including HD channels.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Telefónica, Chile, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box
EchoStar Europe and Sling Media to Lead the TV Anywhere Revolution at IP&TV World Forum 2011
Mar 21, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has announced that it will showcase industry defining technology at IP&TV World Forum 2011, designed to add real value to digital and IPTV operators' product propositions and service offerings.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Sling Media, DVR, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
MHEG Features As Part Of Asian DVB-T2 Transmission Trial
Feb 28, 2011 – IMPALA has announced that MHEG is forming a key part of the DVB-T2 technology workshop and transmission trial immediately prior to Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union Digital Broadcasting Symposium in Malaysia.
News categories: IMPALA, Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union, DVB-T2, Malaysia, MHEG-5, Middleware, Terrestrial
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership