Digital TV News: Eric Chaubert
SmarDTV Wi-Fi enabled CAM selected by Mediaset Premium
Jul 7, 2015 – Mediaset Premium and SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) have announced the successful commercial launch of the first CI Plus Wi-Fi CAM offering both Mediaset Premium broadcast services and Mediaset Premium Play broadband services in one single module.
News categories: SmarDTV, Mediaset Premium, Eric Chaubert, Franco Ricci, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Italy, OTT, Smart Home, Smart TV
Hrvatski Telekom deploys SmarDTV SmarCAM-3.5 CI Plus modules
Dec 16, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Croatian Telecom has deployed its SmarCAM-3.5 conditional access modules (CAM) in its network in Croatia.
News categories: SmarDTV, Hrvatski Telekom, Željko Stunković, Eric Chaubert, CAM, Croatia, Digital TV, Satellite, Smart TV
SmarDTV provides SmarCAM-3.5 conditional access modules for M7 Group pay TV in the Netherlands and Belgium
Mar 12, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that M7 Group, the European provider of satellite services which operates CanalDigitaal, TV Vlaanderen and TéléSAT brands amongst others, has deployed its latest generation of conditional access modules (CAM) in its network in the Netherlands and Belgium.
News categories: SmarDTV, M7 Group, Belgium, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
SmarDTV delivers SmarCAM-3 CI Plus modules to Top Up TV
Sep 9, 2011 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Top Up TV, the Sports, Entertainment and Movie subscription TV service in the UK on the digital terrestrial platform Freeview, has selected SmarDTV to supply CI Plus modules for its network in the UK.
News categories: SmarDTV, Top Up TV, CAM, Content Protection, IBCShowcase, Terrestrial, UK
SmarDTV to purchase assets from French technology company Iwedia
Dec 2, 2010 – SmarDTV (SIX: KUD.S) has announced that it has entered into an agreement to purchase certain assets from French technology company Iwedia including the transfer of all staff (approximately 20) from Iwedia to SmarDTV.
News categories: SmarDTV, CAM, Digital TV, France, MandA, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SmarDTV Launches SmarCAM-3 Italia HD Conditional Access Module For Italy HD Services
Sep 10, 2010 – SmarDTV (SIX: KUD.S) has announced the availability of a new HD CAM for Italy. SmarCAM-3 Italia HD offers TV subscribers the ability to watch their high definition programs directly on their HDTV sets without the use of an external set-top box.
News categories: SmarDTV, CAM, Content Protection, IBCShowcase, Italy, Terrestrial
mirada demonstrates how operators can control branding on SmarDTV's CAMs
Nov 19, 2009 – mirada has announced that it has teamed up with SmarDTV (SWX:KUD.VX) to port Nagravision's NAGRA media GUIDE, onto a SmarDTV CI Plus module. The partnership demonstrates that operators can integrate their own branded EPG onto a CI Plus module.
News categories: SmarDTV, mirada, CAM, Conditional Access, MHEG-5, Middleware, Smart TV
SmarDTV Ships New Product in Spain to Support DTT Pay TV Services
Sep 11, 2009 – SmarDTV (SWX:KUD.VX) has announced the deployment of its SmarCAM-3 module. The module supports the launch of the 'TDT Premium' pay DTT service operated by Spain's Abertis Telecom (Madrid: ABE.MC).
News categories: SmarDTV, Abertis Telecom, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Spain, Terrestrial
SmarDTV announces completion of new license agreement with Irdeto
Sep 11, 2009 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.VX) has announced the completion of a new licensing contract with CA vendor Irdeto covering the introduction of secure silicon CI Plus modules using the latest Irdeto (JSE: NPN) technology.
News categories: SmarDTV, Irdeto, Conditional Access, IBCShowcase
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering