Digital TV News: Gernot Jaeger
Kabel-TV Lampert extends partnership with ZATTOO in Austria
Mar 20, 2019 – Kabel-TV Lampert has announced its continued use of ZATTOO’s end-to-end platform. In future there will be a marketing option for other network operators who are interested in a TV product but do not want to invest in their own hardware and software.
News categories: ZATTOO, Lampert, Gernot Jaeger, Karoline Lampert, Austria, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ZATTOO expands IPTV platform to Android TV for Operators
Feb 25, 2019 – ZATTOO is expanding its successful end-to-end White Label IPTV platform, which is now available on Android TV for Operators. The update has been released to coincide with Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
News categories: ZATTOO, Gernot Jaeger, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, MWC20, Set Top Box, Worldwide
innogy launches multiscreen IPTV with ZATTOO
Feb 19, 2019 – Energy company, innogy, is the tenth German network operator to introduce an IPTV product fully hosted and managed by ZATTOO. innogy TelNet customers can take advantage of up to 130 TV channels, with many in HD.
News categories: ZATTOO, innogy, Gernot Jaeger, Robin Weiand, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV
Salt Mobile introduces 4K/UHD on Apple TV with ZATTOO
Sep 14, 2018 – In the spring of 2018, Salt introduced a TV service in Switzerland powered by ZATTOO and using an Apple TV 4K Box as the client. The service will be expanded next month to include 4K/UHD content via the ZATTOO platform.
News categories: ZATTOO, Salt Mobile, Gernot Jaeger, Pascal Grieder, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Switzerland
QSC and Zattoo create white label triple play solution for municipal utilities
May 23, 2018 – QSC and ZATTOO have agreed a cooperation enabling municipal utility and regional telecommunications providers to market triple play. QSC will offer the IPTV services provided by ZATTOO as a white-label product to such operators.
News categories: Zattoo, QSC, Gernot Jaeger, Dietmar Becker, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV
Kabel-TV Lampert turns to Zattoo and ABOX42 for DVB-C/IP hybrid TV
May 30, 2017 – The Austrian cable network operator Kabel-TV Lampert has chosen a DVB-C/IP hybrid TV solution from Zattoo. In autumn this year, Kabel-TV Lampert will launch a TV product that combines live TV delivered as DVB-C with IPTV services such as ReStart, Catch-up TV and Cloud-Recording.
News categories: Zattoo, Kabel-TV Lampert, ABOX42, Gernot Jaeger, Karoline Lampert, ANGA COM, Austria, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
VSE NET chooses Zattoo to provide its schlau.com IPTV service
Nov 14, 2016 – German network operator VSE NET has chosen Zattoo as the provider of its Multiscreen IPTV service under the brand schlau.com. The service is completely hosted and managed by Zattoo.
News categories: Zattoo, VSE NET, ABOX42, Gernot Jaeger, Michael Leidinger, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box
EWE TEL adopts white label IPTV solution from Zattoo
Oct 18, 2016 – Since the end of September EWE TEL in Northern Germany has been offering its customers mobile and online TV based on an IPTV platform and applications from Zattoo.
News categories: Zattoo, EWE TEL, Gernot Jaeger, Alexander Kreis, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues
- iQIYI to launch service experience Testing Stations across Asia
- Switch Media's server-side ad insertion integrated with SpringServe's ad platform
- Verimatrix VCAS pre-integrated with Broadcom's Android TV platform
- Sinclair Broadcast adopts Qligent Vision Compliance Monitoring and Analysis
- Comscore reports surge in U.S. in-home data usage
- Limelight adds serverless computing to its edge services platform
- Disney+ rolls out in Europe
- TV panel shipments decreased 3.5% M-o-M in February
- Connected TV landscape is shifting away from paid subscriptions
- Eros partners with NBCUniversal to launch Eros Now Prime
- Asia Pacific to add 45 million pay TV subscribers over next 5 years
- RDK now on more than 60 million devices
- Disney+ on UK Samsung Smart TVs from 24th March
- COVID-19 to have significant effect on the semiconductor market
- TV3 Group launches Go3 OTT service with Atende Software