Digital TV News: Gilad Rozen
Samsung integrates Celeno Wi-Fi in DOCSIS gateway and 4K STB
May 30, 2017 – Celeno has announced that its silicon and software technology will power home gateways and set-top boxes being developed by Samsung. Celeno's Wi-Fi chipsets will power Samsung's DOCSIS 3.1 gateway and 4K client product lines.
News categories: Celeno, Samsung, Gilad Rozen, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Beijing Cycle Century selects Celeno Wi-Fi for set-top boxes
Mar 24, 2016 – Celeno Communications and Cycle Century (CCDT) have announced that Celeno’s high performance Wi-Fi technology has been selected to power Cycle Century’s next generation set-top boxes.
News categories: Celeno Communications, Cycle Century, Gilad Rozen, Li Deng Biao, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Celeno Wi-Fi chips to power Altech gateways and STBs
Nov 18, 2015 – Celeno Communications has announced that Altech UEC will deliver a range of 802.11ac wireless capabilities to HD gateways as well as satellite, cable and IP set-top boxes using Celeno’s Wi-Fi chips.
News categories: Celeno, Altech, Gilad Rozen, Bartolomeo Caputo, Africa, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Marvell partners with Celeno on wireless video
Apr 28, 2015 – Celeno Communications and Marvell have announced a partnership that will see Marvell’s STB processors combined with Celeno’s 802.11ac Access Point ICs to power home wireless capable of handling 4K or HD video streaming.
News categories: Celeno Communications, Marvell, Gilad Rozen, Philip Poulidis, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
HyperPanel Lab and Celeno showcase IPTV head-end for residential use
Sep 12, 2013 – HyperPanel and Celeno have announced that they have created a Home IPTV Head-End that harnesses the benefits of DTT and DTH video ubiquity with IP-video flexibility to reach multiple rooms and portable devices throughout the Home Cloud.
News categories: HyperPanel, Celeno, Laoreato Santonastasi, Gilad Rozen, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Terrestrial
ZTE Selects Celeno's Wi-Fi Technology to Enable its Gateway Products in the European Region
Oct 18, 2012 – Celeno Communications and ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) have announced a partnership to develop a range of wireless products that address IPTV service providers' growing need for carrier-grade Wi-Fi solutions.
News categories: Celeno, ZTE, BBWF, Europe, Gateway, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Amino selects Celeno WiFi IC for Set-Top Box After-Market
Sep 5, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) and Celeno Communications have announced that Amino's A140/A540 set-top boxes (STBs) will now be complemented by a Wi-Fi USB solution using Celeno's video-grade Wi-Fi technology.
News categories: Celeno, Amino, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Amino Selects Celeno Wi-Fi for Connected IPTV Set-Top Boxes
Jan 24, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has announced that it has selected Celeno Communications to provide a range of wireless products that complement Amino's range of award-winning IPTV set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: Celeno, Amino, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Telenor Selects Celeno-Powered Video Bridges for Wi-Fi Delivery of IPTV Services
Jan 5, 2012 – Celeno Communications and Inteno have announced that the Inteno ZAP100, powered by Celeno's video-grade Wi-Fi technology, is being offered by Telenor Sweden to wirelessly stream HD IPTV to multiple screens within subscriber homes.
News categories: Celeno, Inteno, Telenor, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Sweden
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers