Digital TV News: Jon Feltheimer
STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
May 25, 2023 – Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) has reported results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. Total global OTT subscribers increased by 1.3 million in the sequential quarter, on a pro forma basis.
News categories: Lionsgate, Jon Feltheimer, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA, Worldwide
LIONSGATE+ streaming to be shut down in seven territories
Nov 3, 2022 – Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) has reported results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2022. Global streaming subscribers increased 52% Y-o-Y to 27.3 million. The Company has decided to close its LIONSGATE+ streaming business in seven international territories.
News categories: Lionsgate, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Results, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers, Sweden, Worldwide
Lionsgate streaming service for Alibaba STB
Jul 15, 2014 – Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) and Alibaba have joined forces to launch Lionsgate Entertainment World (LGEW), a streaming service for China that will be available through Alibaba's latest generation of set-top box.
News categories: Lionsgate, Alibaba, Jon Feltheimer, Patrick Liu, Jim Packer, Brian Goldsmith, China, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio