Digital TV News: José Luis Vázquez
Mirada targets USA, Canada & the Caribbean with Shift 2 Stream
Nov 17, 2021 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a collaboration with Shift 2 Stream. Shift 2 Stream will become an official reseller of Mirada's products and services through the integration of Mirada's Iris technology into its new Opt2Me solution.
News categories: Mirada, Shift 2 Stream, José Luis Vázquez, Steve Calzone, Canada, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, UX
Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
Nov 19, 2020 – Mirada has integrated Disney+ into its Iris multiscreen product, with deployment on the izzi pay TV platform in Mexico. Customers can now access Disney+ directly on 'izzitv smart' without the need for a separate subscription.
News categories: Mirada, izzi, José Luis Vázquez, Salvi Folch, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box
izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
Oct 26, 2020 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Android TV Operator Tier with custom launcher for Mexican operator, izzi. The launch extends izzi’s pay TV service to Android TV hybrid set-top boxes.
News categories: Mirada, izzi, José Luis Vázquez, Salvi Folch, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box, UX
Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
Aug 10, 2020 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution by Viya. The deployment across the US Virgin Islands brings islanders a cutting-edge entertainment experience through the Viya TV+ service.
News categories: Mirada, Viya, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Streaming, Worldwide
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada Iris launches at Digital TV Cable in Bolivia
Apr 2, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution under the previously announced contract with Bolivian operator Digital TV Cable Edmund. The launch will allow subscribers to watch live and on-demand content across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Edmund Daher, Apps, Bolivia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
Indra to commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products
Nov 27, 2018 – Mirada and Indra have announced that Indra will commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products. Iris allows pay TV customers to enjoy content via an intuitive navigation system and seamless user interface.
News categories: Mirada, Indra, José Luis Vázquez, Luis Rodríguez Lombardero, Advertising, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021
- Megacable selects STB management solution from Axiros
- Orange Belgium in negotiations with Nethys to acquire 75% of VOO SA
- One million Android TV Operator Tier deployments for Mirada
- MediaTek 8K TV SoC first in 7-nanometer at TSMC
- In-person IBC 2021 cancelled
- CommScope selected to provide Foxtel's iQ5 streaming STB
- Vestel migrates Smart TVs to EPG metadata from Simply.TV
- Prime Video now available to Movistar+ customers
- Crackle Plus improves content discoverability with Gracenote
- MediaTek launches Pentonic smart TV family with 8K 120Hz IC
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost around 650,000 subscribers in 3Q 2021
- 24i powers launch of Cinessance in North America
- Broadpeak cancels in-person participation at IBC
- M3 selects XroadMedia for personalized OTT service in Russia