Digital TV News: Michael Koehn Milland
LAOLA1.tv selects Octoshape for premium OTT video delivery
Mar 5, 2015 – Octoshape has announced today that LAOLA1.tv, the international online sport TV channel has selected Octoshape Infinite HD™ to support high quality OTT delivery to its growing customer base.
News categories: Octoshape, LAOLA1.tv, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming, Worldwide
CSTV selects Octoshape to power OTT service for Samsung devices
Aug 18, 2014 – Octoshape has announced that Chinese Satellite TV Communications Group (CSTV) has selected Octoshape to power 'FainTV' its mobile video streaming service in Taiwan. The service will later launch in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
News categories: Octoshape, CSTV, Samsung, Kevin Wang, Michael Koehn Milland, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Mobile, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet, Taiwan
Octoshape and Altech partner for OTT/IPTV in the Middle-East and Africa
Jul 30, 2014 – Octoshape and Altech Multimedia have announced that they have entered into a partnership to offer video contribution and distribution solutions to major broadcasters and operators in the Middle East and Africa.
News categories: Octoshape, Altech Multimedia, Michael Koehn Milland, Paulo Caldeira, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middle-East, Set Top Box, Streaming
AirTies and Octoshape selected by Digiturk for international OTT service
Jul 28, 2014 – AirTies and Octoshape have announced that Digiturk has selected their joint solution to deliver premium programming over-the-top (OTT) to its international customers.
News categories: AirTies, Octoshape, Digiturk, Hatice Memigüven, Bulend Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, Turkey, Worldwide
Octoshape demonstrates 4K end-to-end OTT/IPTV with Harmonic and AirTies
May 13, 2014 – Octoshape has announced an interoperability demonstration of 4k stream resolution delivered over the public Internet to consumer set-top boxes (STBs), with technology from Harmonic and AirTies Wireless Networks.
News categories: Octoshape, Harmonic, AirTies, Bulent Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Thierry Fautier, Content Distribution, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
TURKWEB selects Erstream and Octoshape for OTT VOD service
May 12, 2014 – Erstream and Octoshape have announced that they have been chosen by TURKWEB, a provider of high definition content including movies and TV series, to provide broadband TV VOD distribution services to customers globally.
News categories: Octoshape, Erstream, TURKWEB, Mert Altındağ, Oguz Erginer, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Streaming, Turkey, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure partners with Octoshape to secure multiscreen services
Mar 25, 2014 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) and Octoshape have announced that they have entered into a partnership to enable service providers, content providers and operators to securely deliver premium content to broadband multiscreen devices.
News categories: Octoshape, INSIDE Secure, Koehn Milland, Remy de Tonnac, Content Distribution, DRM, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
AirTies demonstrates HEVC for broadband TV with Envivio and Octoshape at TVConnect
Mar 18, 2014 – AirTies along with Envivio (NASDAQ: ENVI) and Octoshape are to show an interoperability demonstration of HEVC adaptive bitrate video, delivered over the public internet to consumer set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: AirTies, Envivio, Octoshape, Jean-Pierre Henot, Bulent Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Comigo and Octoshape partner to deliver end-to-end social and interactive TV solution for operators
Jan 6, 2014 – Comigo and Octoshape have announced their partnership to deliver an end-to-end TV solution for operators, offering social and interactive features and capabilities combined with a superior TV viewing experience.
News categories: Comigo, Octoshape, Koehn Milland, Dov Moran, Apps, CES2023, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028