Digital TV News: Minerva Networks
One Albania selects Minerva to power new video service
Nov 5, 2023 – One Albania has selected Minerva Networks to power its next generation video service, available via a new One Albania Android TV STB, as well as on smart TVs, Apple TV, Fire TV, mobiles and web.
News categories: Minerva Networks, One Albania, Mauro Bonomi, Brano Djurovic, Albania, Android TV, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Star TV Mexico chooses Minerva video platform
Sep 14, 2023 – Star TV Mexico has selected Minerva Networks to power its Star TV streaming service. The service combines traditional linear and on-demand content with third party direct-to-consumer apps.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Star Group, Monica Aguirre, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Streaming, UX
Simply.TV and Minerva power EPG at Go Malta
Sep 11, 2023 – Simply.TV has announced that its metadata is powering the EPG of Go Malta's pay-TV service. The project was implemented with the support of Minerva Networks.
News categories: Simply.TV, Minerva Networks, Go Malta, Daniel Ruhmann, Matt Cuson, Martin Abela, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, IPTV, Malta, Set Top Box, UX
Minerva adds Dynamic Ad Insertion and FAST to its Cloud TV service
Jul 25, 2022 – Minerva Networks has updated its Cloud TV service with the addition of Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI) and Free Ad Supported TV (FAST) capabilities, allowing operators to better monetize existing pay TV services and also offer a free TV offering.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Jean-George Fritsch, Randy Osborne, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, USA
A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
Jan 12, 2022 – In December 2021, Coma Cose streamed an augmented reality concert to paying viewers. One thousand fans were also able to purchase a recording of the concert along with unique fragments packaged as NFTs and delivered via a Limited Edition Box.
News categories: Minerva, A-LIVE, Fabrizio Capobianco, Alex Braga, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Minerva Networks deploys at Mahaska Communications in Iowa
Apr 5, 2021 – Minerva Networks has announced the deployment of YourTV Now with Mahaska Communications Group (MCG). MCG provides Internet, television, and phone service to customers in Iowa cities.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Mahaska Communications Group, Matt Cuson, Steve Burnett, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration
Nov 18, 2020 – Minerva Networks and SDMC have announced that they have completed the integration of an Android TV-based solution for pay-TV operators. Recent deployments include E-Networks of Guyana, Comteco in Bolivia, and Dhiraagu in the Maldives.
News categories: Minerva Networks, SDMC, Randy Osborne, Laurence Yan, Android TV, Bolivia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Guyana, Set Top Box, The Maldives
Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
Sep 23, 2020 – Clearcable is expanding its Video Services business with the addition of the Minerva Networks IPTV platform. Clearcable powers operators in Canada with their data center and content distribution network offerings.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Clearcable, Randy Osborne, Paul Osmond, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
Aug 3, 2020 – Minerva Networks has announced that Skymedia in Mongolia is upgrading its pay TV platform to Minerva 10. The offering will provide discovery, navigation and consumption experiences on both legacy STBs and new devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Skymedia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box, UX
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery