Digital TV News: Minerva Networks
Minerva acquires Live TV social platform, TOK.tv
Sep 3, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced the acquisition of TOK.tv. TOK.tv, whose mission is to allow people to 'never watch sports alone', enables millions of soccer fans to enjoy their favorite games while interacting with friends.
News categories: Minerva Networks, TOK.tv, Mauro Bonomi, Fabrizio Capobianco, Digital TV, MnA, Social TV, Worldwide
GO Malta deploys Minerva 10 service management platform
Jul 26, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that GO Malta has deployed its Minerva 10 solution to power next-generation video services. The new offering delivers an advanced user experience on both GO’s legacy set-top boxes and consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva, GO Malta, Todd Clayton, Chris Attard, Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware, Set Top Box
MX1 and Minerva Networks offer turnkey OTT video infrastructure
Apr 9, 2019 – MX1 has partnered with Minerva Networks to offer turnkey, subscription-based and ad-funded OTT video services. The integration of Minerva's platform with MX1's content management and delivery infrastructure enables the launch of scalable OTT video services quickly and cost effectively.
News categories: MX1, Minerva Networks, Daniel Kiessling, Mauro Bonomi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Minerva YourTV Now integrated with ContentWise UX Engine
Apr 8, 2019 – Minerva Networks and ContentWise have announced the integration of Minerva YourTV Now with ContentWise’s UX Engine. With Minerva’s YourTV Now cloud service operators have the ability to manage the pay TV experience on all client devices.
News categories: ContentWise, Minerva Networks, Paolo Bozzola, Matt Cuson, Content Distribution, UX
CNI, Minerva and Anevia enable ultra low-latency OTT streaming
Apr 5, 2019 – CNI, Minerva and Anevia have announced that Minerva's YourTV Now, powered by CNI's video headend, now offers low-latency streaming. Anevia’s low-latency video processing removes the lag, typically in the 15-20 second range, between broadcast TV and live streaming.
News categories: Anevia, Minerva, Com Net, Inc, Damien Lucas, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Randall Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Waverly Utilities selects Amino MoCA-enabled IPTV devices and OS software
Mar 12, 2019 – Amino Technologies (LSE AIM: AMO) has been selected by US telecommunications provider Waverly Utilities to supply MoCA-enabled IPTV devices and Amino OS software that will allow the operator to boost efficiency and deliver an enhanced pay-TV video experience.
News categories: Amino, Waverly Utilities, Donald McGarva, Jeff Magsamen, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
i3 Broadband selects Minerva YourTV Now for advanced TV services
Feb 27, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that the Minerva YourTV Now cloud service will power i3 Broadband’s advanced television services. Minerva YourTV Now is a turnkey cloud service for the delivery of video entertainment.
News categories: Minerva Networks, i3 Broadband, Randy Osborne, Dan Kennedy, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Minerva YourTV Now cloud integrated with Verimatrix Viewthority
Feb 21, 2019 – Minerva Networks has integrated its YourTV Now cloud hosted service with the Verimatrix Viewthority content distribution platform. The solution combines a content distribution workflow, content promotion tools, analytics with a compelling user experience.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Verimatrix, Matt Cuson, Tom Pollard, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, UX, Worldwide
Minerva unveils advanced pay TV service management tools
Feb 19, 2019 – Minerva Networks has unveiled enhancements to its Minerva 10 platform. The new capabilities are intended to ensure that pay TV service providers have the tools they need to attract and delight subscribers.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Matt Cuson, Big Data, Digital TV, UX
- Czech Television completes transition to DVB-T2 with Synamedia
- Thomson Broadcast and Viaccess-Orca secure DTT deployment in Mali
- Irdeto, Amlogic and Skyworth launch Android TV hybrid STB reference design
- NAGRA and KAON introduce Android TV streaming solution for pay-TV operators
- NAGRA, SDMC and Amlogic offer Android TV solution for pay-TV operators
- TRAI issues consultation paper on STB interoperability implementation
- Beenius signs reseller agreement for Caribbean and LatAm markets
- BBC explores targeting of promotional content using Sky technology
- Disney+ expected to reach 101 million subscribers
- Looper Insights adds set-top box VOD store content visibility
- MediaTek 8K DTV SoC begins volume production at TSMC
- BC Partners-owned United Group acquires Vivacom
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers up 148,000 in 3Q 2019
- Wurl extends its Samsung TV Plus footprint to Europe
- Maxis launches PAYG passes for VOD streaming
- Liberty Latin America sells Cable & Wireless Seychelles
- U.S. pay TV household penetration down to 75%
- Extreme Reach and Verance partner on reporting for Addressable TV
- NBA TV becomes 1st league network to launch SVOD service
- Openview renews satellite TV content protection with NAGRA