Digital TV News: Rajeev Raman
Cisco collaborates with Sky to launch OnPrime TV
Mar 14, 2017 – Consumers in the UK, Italy and Germany can now access foreign language film, TV and news channels in one place via OnPrime TV, an app-based streaming service developed by Cisco in collaboration with Sky, and supported by Encompass Digital Media.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Sky, Encompass Digital Media, Rajeev Raman, Emma Lloyd, Apps, Content Distribution, Germany, Italy, Mobile, OTT, UK
Cisco introduces Infinite Video Platform Labs
Jan 5, 2017 – IVP Labs allows participating customers to test new features with users before making them generally available. Customers and end users can provide crucial feedback to make these features, and the IVP roadmap, more relevant.
News categories: Cisco Systems, 'yes', Rajeev Raman, Yitschak Elyakim, CES2021, Digital TV, Israel, Mobile, QoE, UX, Worldwide
Cisco to bring VideoGuard protection to Roku devices
May 16, 2016 – Cisco and Roku have announced a collaboration to enable the Cisco VideoGuard Everywhere video service protection solution on Roku streaming players and Roku TVs.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Roku, Charter Communications, Rajeev Raman, Andrew Ferrone, Jim Blackley, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
mywaves Hits One Million Mobile Users Worldwide
Jul 25, 2007 – mywaves, the carrier-independent mobile media company delivering Web video to mobile phones around the world, has announced more than one million users have signed up to tune in and see what's playing on mywaves' 100,000 channels.
News categories: mywaves, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Subscribers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand