Digital TV News: Redge
FreeTV launched, powered by Redge Media
Sep 14, 2023 – FreeTV is now available in Israel with more than 50 live channels and tens of thousands of VOD assets. FreeTV operates as an end-to-end deployment on the Redge Media platform.
News categories: Redge Media, FreeTV, Andrzej Nowak, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming
Redge partners with Media-Press for TV and streaming metadata
Sep 5, 2023 – Redge Technologies has partnered with Media-Press.TV to create a discovery experience based on Media-Press's metadata, making it easier to find content, either on-demand or via live streaming.
News categories: Redge Technologies, Media-Press, Przemysław Frasunek, Bartosz Lewandowicz, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Redge Technologies teams up with NPAW for advanced analytics
Aug 30, 2023 – Redge Technologies has partnered with NPAW to provide analytics for its streaming platform, enabling monitoring and optimization of performance and the quality of the user experience.
News categories: Redge Technologies, NPAW, Marek Szymczak, Till Sudworth, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, UX
Redge Technologies acquires watermarking company Vestigit
Jun 29, 2023 – Redge Technologies has acquired a controlling stake in Vestigit from its founder and the RKKVC fund, enabling the integration of Vestigit's watermarking into the Redge Media platform.
News categories: Redge Technologies, Vestigit, RKKVC, Przemysław Frasunek, Rafał Radawiec, Mateusz Bodio, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Watermarking, Worldwide
Redge Media powers Pilot WP on Panasonic Smart TVs
Jun 28, 2023 – Pilot WP, the most popular online pay TV service in Poland, is now available on Panasonic connected TVs. The service has been deployed on the Redge Media platform.
News categories: Redge Media, Pilot WP, Panasonic, Przemysław Frasunek, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Smart TV, Streaming
Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
May 24, 2023 – Player.pl is now available on Xbox One and Xbox series devices in Poland. The service operates on the Redge Media platform, a white label video streaming solution for content distributors.
News categories: Redge Technologies, Player.pl, Mateusz Zawiślak, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Streaming
SK Telecom providing mobile edge computing to Sinclair Broadcast
Apr 18, 2023 – SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) will enter the U.S. market by providing a next-generation broadcast solution, built with mobile edge computing (MEC) technology, to Sinclair Broadcast Group.
News categories: SK Telecom, Sinclair, CAST.ERA, Ha Min-yong, Del Parks, Kevin Gage, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Redge Technologies provides TV platform for MiŚOT Group
Apr 5, 2023 – MiŚOT Group has chosen Redge Media as technology provider for the development of an IPTV/OTT/VOD platform that will be available to the customers of small and medium-sized ISPs in Poland.
News categories: Redge Technologies, MiŚOT Group, Marek Szymczak, Krzysztof Czuszek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Streaming
Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
Nov 16, 2022 – Redge Media CDN has joined the EPIX traffic exchange node belonging to the MiŚOT Group. Thanks to the cooperation, EPIX participants and their clients have direct access to content distributed by Redge Media CDN.
News categories: Redge Media, EPIX, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Streaming
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC