Digital TV News: Ron Yekutiel
ZEE5 chooses Kaltura TV Platform Player for its Cloud TV service
Sep 25, 2019 – ZEE5 has partnered with Kaltura for the deployment of the Kaltura TV Platform Player. The player provides ZEE5 with QoE supporting over 8,000 devices, provides elastic scale and includes native support of advertising insertion and measurement.
News categories: Kaltura, ZEE5, Ron Yekutiel, Tarun Katial, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Media Player, OTT, QoE
Vodafone and Kaltura extend cooperation to Greece, Romania and Portugal
Sep 11, 2019 – Kaltura has announced that its Kaltura Cloud TV technology is now supporting the launch of Vodafone TV in Greece, Romania and Portugal. A common cloud-based platform allows each OpCo to launch the Vodafone TV service within its country.
News categories: Kaltura, Vodafone, Ron Yekutiel, Wolfgang Zeller, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, IBC2019, IPTV, Portugal, Romania
Dialog Axiata introduces Cloud TV service powered by Kaltura
Sep 3, 2019 – Kaltura has announced that Dialog Axiata has selected Kaltura to power ViU, its cross-screen Cloud TV service. ViU is now available to the operator’s existing subscribers as well as every mobile user in Sri Lanka, regardless of the network.
News categories: Kaltura, Dialog Axiata, Ron Yekutiel, Dr. Rainer Deutschmann, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
Kaltura powers Dish TV India's Watcho OTT platform
Jun 19, 2019 – The Kaltura TV Platform is powering multiscreen access to linear, VOD and time-shifted TV plus third-party content for Dish TV India's OTT platform Watcho. The solution caters to evolving entertainment needs by continuously learning about viewers' content consumption habits.
News categories: Kaltura, Dish TV India, Horizon Broadcast, Ron Yekutiel, Anil Dua, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, TV Everywhere
Kaltura revamps technology partner network
Feb 19, 2019 – Kaltura has announced that is has launched its new Video Technology Marketplace – the company’s revamped Technology Partner Network. Kaltura boasts partnerships with over 170 technology partners, ranging across all areas of video technology.
News categories: Kaltura, Ron Yekutiel, Michal Tsur, Shay David, Liad Eshkar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Kaltura supports launch of Vodafone TV OTT in Italy
Jun 26, 2017 – Kaltura has announced that its Kaltura OTT TV technology is supporting the launch of Vodafone TV in Italy. The service includes a cross-device TV experience, leveraging the Vodafone 4G network, on a new light STB with cloud DVR.
News categories: Kaltura, Vodafone, Ron Yekutiel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Italy, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Akamai Predictive Content Delivery to be offered via Kaltura's TV Platform
Jun 12, 2017 – Kaltura and Akamai (NASDAQ: AKAM) have announced that the companies have entered into an agreement to extend their Net Alliance partnership to combine the power of Akamai’s Predictive Content Delivery with Kaltura’s TV Platform.
News categories: Kaltura, Akamai, Ron Yekutiel, John Sconyers, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Kaltura adds Streamlyzer data-driven intelligence to its TV platform
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura and Streamlyzer have announced that the companies have joined forces to provide telcos and media companies with OTT solutions, fully integrated with real-time intelligence, enabling them to optimize their video delivery.
News categories: Kaltura, Streamlyzer, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Steve Song, Kunhee Park, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Worldwide
KCP selects Kaltura to power KOCOWA OTT service
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura has announced that it has been selected by KCP to power the company’s new OTT service - KOCOWA. The service will deliver the largest collection of premium K-Drama content from Korean broadcasters KBS, MBC, SBS and others to users worldwide.
News categories: Kaltura, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Kunhee Park, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, OTT, Worldwide
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent
- Salzburg AG launches 'TV Plus' IPTV with Ocilion
- Successful launch of EUTELSAT 5 West B
- Immersive Digital Experiences Alliance releases 1st set of specifications
- Orange France launches Livebox 5 gateway
- Liberty LA to acquire AT&T's operations in Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Peninsular Malaysia to complete analogue TV switch-off on October 14th
- Insys Video Technologies adds three Polish cable operators
- ARK Multicasting broadcasts both ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 from the same equipment stack
- OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
- Oregan Networks acquires Zenterio assets