Digital TV News: Ron Yekutiel
Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region
Jul 28, 2020 – Kaltura has announced that it has been selected by CETIN to deploy and power a multinational cloud TV service providing a single Cloud TV solution intended to be offered on wholesale principles across the CEE Region.
News categories: Kaltura, CETIN, Broadpeak, Ron Yekutiel, Nuno Sanches, Juraj Šedivý, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Europe
ZEE5 chooses Kaltura TV Platform Player for its Cloud TV service
Sep 25, 2019 – ZEE5 has partnered with Kaltura for the deployment of the Kaltura TV Platform Player. The player provides ZEE5 with QoE supporting over 8,000 devices, provides elastic scale and includes native support of advertising insertion and measurement.
News categories: Kaltura, ZEE5, Ron Yekutiel, Tarun Katial, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Media Player, OTT, QoE
Vodafone and Kaltura extend cooperation to Greece, Romania and Portugal
Sep 11, 2019 – Kaltura has announced that its Kaltura Cloud TV technology is now supporting the launch of Vodafone TV in Greece, Romania and Portugal. A common cloud-based platform allows each OpCo to launch the Vodafone TV service within its country.
News categories: Kaltura, Vodafone, Ron Yekutiel, Wolfgang Zeller, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Portugal, Romania
Dialog Axiata introduces Cloud TV service powered by Kaltura
Sep 3, 2019 – Kaltura has announced that Dialog Axiata has selected Kaltura to power ViU, its cross-screen Cloud TV service. ViU is now available to the operator’s existing subscribers as well as every mobile user in Sri Lanka, regardless of the network.
News categories: Kaltura, Dialog Axiata, Ron Yekutiel, Dr. Rainer Deutschmann, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
Kaltura powers Dish TV India's Watcho OTT platform
Jun 19, 2019 – The Kaltura TV Platform is powering multiscreen access to linear, VOD and time-shifted TV plus third-party content for Dish TV India's OTT platform Watcho. The solution caters to evolving entertainment needs by continuously learning about viewers' content consumption habits.
News categories: Kaltura, Dish TV India, Horizon Broadcast, Ron Yekutiel, Anil Dua, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, TV Everywhere
Kaltura revamps technology partner network
Feb 19, 2019 – Kaltura has announced that is has launched its new Video Technology Marketplace – the company’s revamped Technology Partner Network. Kaltura boasts partnerships with over 170 technology partners, ranging across all areas of video technology.
News categories: Kaltura, Ron Yekutiel, Michal Tsur, Shay David, Liad Eshkar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Kaltura supports launch of Vodafone TV OTT in Italy
Jun 26, 2017 – Kaltura has announced that its Kaltura OTT TV technology is supporting the launch of Vodafone TV in Italy. The service includes a cross-device TV experience, leveraging the Vodafone 4G network, on a new light STB with cloud DVR.
News categories: Kaltura, Vodafone, Ron Yekutiel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Italy, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Akamai Predictive Content Delivery to be offered via Kaltura's TV Platform
Jun 12, 2017 – Kaltura and Akamai (NASDAQ: AKAM) have announced that the companies have entered into an agreement to extend their Net Alliance partnership to combine the power of Akamai’s Predictive Content Delivery with Kaltura’s TV Platform.
News categories: Kaltura, Akamai, Ron Yekutiel, John Sconyers, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Kaltura adds Streamlyzer data-driven intelligence to its TV platform
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura and Streamlyzer have announced that the companies have joined forces to provide telcos and media companies with OTT solutions, fully integrated with real-time intelligence, enabling them to optimize their video delivery.
News categories: Kaltura, Streamlyzer, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Steve Song, Kunhee Park, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Worldwide
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system