Digital TV News: Silicondust
Pearl TV and Phoenix Model Market announce 2021 NEXTGEN TV plans
Jan 7, 2021 – Pearl TV and the Phoenix Model Market partners have announced a push this year that will initiate ATSC 3.0 services in nearly 20 more cities by the end of the summer.
News categories: Pearl TV, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3, CES2023, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
MaxLinear launches 1-channel ATSC tuner-demod ICs for streaming boxes
Sep 15, 2017 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced the MxL69x family, the industry’s first family of single-channel integrated ATSC tuner-demodulator ICs. The family provides a solution for adding over-the-air TV to OTT STBs and streaming media devices.
News categories: MaxLinear, Will Torgerson, ATSC 3, Digital TV, IBC2022, ICs, North America, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Zenverge powers SiliconDust next gen gateways
Jan 21, 2014 – Zenverge has announced that SiliconDust has incorporated Zenverge's ZN200 system-on-a-chip (SoC) into their latest HDHomeRun and Simple.TV Branded Network Attached TV tuner products, the HDTC and STV2 series.
News categories: Zenverge, SiliconDust, Raghu Rao, Theodore Head, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
Simple.TV partners with Silicondust for new hardware and expansion into Europe
Sep 5, 2013 – Simple.TV has announced a manufacturing and distribution partnership with Silicondust to build and distribute their next generation streaming DVR device and bring broadcast, over-the-air (OTA) television to connected devices everywhere.
News categories: Simple.TV, Silicondust, DVR, Europe, IFA, Set Top Box, USA
Zenverge to unveil multiscreen video gateway ICs at The Cable Show 2013
Jun 4, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will unveil its multi-screen hybrid gateway solutions and real-time HD HEVC content networking technology at The Cable Show.
News categories: Zenverge, Cable TV, Gateway, ICs, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home
SiliconDust Picks MaxLinear MxL241SF for HDHomeRun® PRIME™ Next-Gen Cable TV System
May 9, 2011 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that SiliconDust has selected the company's MxL241SF cable TV tuners for its three-tuner HDHomeRun® PRIME™ HD cable TV system. The HDHomeRun PRIME has achieved CableLabs® certification for OpenCable™ devices.
News categories: MaxLinear, SiliconDust, Cable TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th