Digital TV News: SoftAtHome
SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
May 30, 2023 – SoftAtHome has been chosen by 'etisalat by e&' to deliver the smart eLife set-top box and backend software to enable Alexa voice control features in Arabic and English.
News categories: SoftAtHome, etisalat, David Viret-Lange, Khaled El Khouly, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, UAE
SoftAtHome powers hybrid satellite set-top box for Orange in Africa
Sep 8, 2022 – SoftAtHome has equipped a hybrid OTT/satellite STB targeting several African countries. The box integrates Canal+ International and several additional services including Orange VOD, Canal+ Replay, YouTube, TV5Monde+ and local TV channels.
News categories: SoftAtHome, David Viret Lange, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRC, IBC2023, Mali, Middleware, Satellite, Senegal, Set Top Box
SoftAtHome presents its new multi-service platform for operators at IBC
Aug 29, 2022 – SoftAtHome is creating a converged service vision with ImpressioNG, where the TV accesses and controls operator services in the home, aggregating video content, connectivity, and IoT, embracing the matter standard.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2023, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
SoftAtHome deploys Disney+ on Orange France STBs
Apr 20, 2021 – SoftAtHome has played a strategic role in the recent launch of Disney+ on Orange France’s set-top boxes. SoftAtHome is the first technology provider to integrate and deploy the newest native version of the Disney+ application.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orange, David Viret-Lange, Christian Bombrun, Apps, Digital TV, France, Set Top Box, Streaming
Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
Dec 1, 2020 – SoftAtHome has announced that its Multiscreen Video Player powers the new Addressable TV offering launched by Orange France. The first partnership with a national broadcaster, France Télévisions, is already up and running.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orange, David Viret-Lange, Christian Bombrun, Advertising, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Media Player
Deutsche Telekom Smart Speaker Mini powered by SoftAtHome
Jun 18, 2020 – SoftAtHome has announced that it is powering the Smart Speaker Mini deployed by Deutsche Telekom in Germany. The Smart Speaker enables users to enjoy voice control of all their Deutsche Telekom connected devices.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Deutsche Telekom, David Viret-Lange, Dr. Mirko Knoll, Germany, Middleware, Smart Home
SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
May 26, 2020 – SoftAtHome has announced a product based on RDK open source software for the global video industry. SoftAtHome has enriched the solution for broadcast, broadband and OTT operators with critical new features.
News categories: SoftAtHome, RDK Management, David Viret-Lange, Steve Heeb, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
Oct 14, 2019 – SoftAtHome has announced that Orange has selected, for its new Livebox 5, SoftAtHome’s Connect’ON solution for an enriched online broadband experience. The home gateway is becoming a full service-delivery platform.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orange, David Viret-Lange, Ollivier Courtel, BBWF, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware
TDC launches next generation Home Gateway in Denmark with SoftAtHome
Apr 18, 2019 – SoftAtHome has announced that its software enables TDC’s Danish customers to benefit from gigabit services. TDC’s subscribers now enjoy a much faster Internet connection with two bonded VDSL lines, highest quality TV and uninterrupted communications.
News categories: SoftAtHome, TDC, David Viret-Lange, Michael Vig Larsen, Broadband, Denmark, Gateway, Middleware
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification