Digital TV News: Synamedia
Synamedia powers TDF broadcasts in French overseas territories
Oct 25, 2023 – TDF has selected Synamedia's vDCM for the video processing of France Televisions' five national channels, plus Outre-mer La Première and Arte, across French overseas territories.
News categories: Synamedia, TDF, Elke Hungenaert, Pascal Merle, Africa, Asia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
GMA deploys Synamedia PowerVu for better Pinoy TV viewing experience
Sep 13, 2023 – Synamedia has announced that GMA Network has deployed PowerVu from Synamedia to move distribution of its global GMA Pinoy TV service from satellite to the cloud.
News categories: Synamedia, GMA Network, Marc Baillavoine, Joseph Francia, Allan Cruz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Worldwide
Synamedia updates ad platform and adds Index Exchange partnership
Sep 7, 2023 – Synamedia has unveiled updates to its Synamedia Iris advertising platform that expand campaign formats and increase monetisation options. A partnership with Index Exchange connects Iris customers with global advertisers.
News categories: Synamedia, Index Exchange, Scott Kewley, Marija Masalskis, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2023, Worldwide
yes deploys Synamedia distribution watermarking on its streaming services
Aug 31, 2023 – Synamedia has announced that yes (TASE: BEZQ) has deployed Synamedia’s ContentArmor distribution watermarking solution to enhance protection of its streaming services.
News categories: Synamedia, 'yes', Alain Durand, Itzhak Elyakim, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming, Watermarking
beIN MEDIA teams up with Synamedia for UX upgrade
Aug 22, 2023 – Synamedia has unveiled that beIN MEDIA GROUP chose Synamedia to upgrade the UX on its beIN TV and beIN TV VIP hybrid DTH and IP 4K Kaon STB platforms, in time for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
News categories: Synamedia, beIN MEDIA, Lucy Norris, Saleem Shah, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middle-East, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX
Vodafone Deutschland deploys Synamedia analytics on its GigaTV service
May 2, 2023 – Vodafone Deutschland has gone live with Synamedia's Clarissa analytics solution to help evaluate advertising performance and reveal actionable insights into viewing behaviour on its GigaTV service.
News categories: Synamedia, Vodafone, Amruta Shankar, Lucy Norris, Wolfgang Zeller, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany
Cellnex selects Synamedia for RTVE's broadcasting across Spain
Apr 12, 2023 – Cellnex will be deploying Synamedia's virtual Digital Content Manager (vDCM) to enable RTVE to optimise bandwidth while enhancing image quality using vDCM's compression and processing.
News categories: Synamedia, Cellnex, RTVE, Meir Lehrer, Xavi Redon, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Spain
Synamedia brings cloud, streaming and distribution technologies to NAB 2023
Apr 6, 2023 – Synamedia has announced its NAB Show line-up of technologies that enable the distribution and delivery of streaming content across the spectrum of sports, from local clubs to global events.
News categories: Synamedia, Julien Signes, Broadcast, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Synamedia launches pay-as-you-use SaaS video distribution platform
Apr 5, 2023 – Synamedia has unveiled Quortex Link, a pay-as-you-use, self-service SaaS platform for video distribution. Quortex Link reduces the time and investment required to establish video distribution links.
News categories: Synamedia, Thomas Dellerue, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023