Digital TV News: Ye Wang
Ocean Blue Software and SERAPHIC offer joint HbbTV solution for Android
Sep 12, 2018 – Ocean Blue Software (OBS) and SERAPHIC have announced an HbbTV 2.0.1 solution for Android-powered TVs and STBs. Combining SERAPHIC’s TV browser with OBS’ DVB stack for Android, the solution enables OEMs to bring to market HbbTV-compliant Android TVs and STBs.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Ocean Blue Software, Ye Wang, Paul Martin, Android TV, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
Arçelik selects SERAPHIC browser solutions for Grundig smart TVs
May 31, 2018 – Arçelik has announced a collaboration with SERAPHIC to deploy SERAPHIC's range of browser solutions across its Grundig brand. The new products will be unveiled for European markets including Turkey, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Belgium, Croatia, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Serbia.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Arçelik, Ye Wang, Veli Ağ, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, HTML5, Smart TV
Skyworth deploys SERAPHIC-based HbbTV STBs in Croatia
Mar 30, 2018 – SERAPHIC has announced that Skyworth Digital has chosen to join hands with SERAPHIC again to deploy SERAPHIC’s HbbTV browser on set-top boxes shipped in Croatia. SERAPHIC provides a Blink-based HbbTV solution for smart TVs and STBs.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Skyworth, Ye Wang, Celine Guo, Croatia, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box
SERAPHIC showcases ready-to-go Freeview Play browser solution at IBC 2017
Sep 16, 2017 – SERAPHIC is showcasing the latest features of Freeview Play at IBC2017. SERAPHIC's ready-to-go Freeview Play solution has been adopted by various TV and STB manufacturers such as UMC Sharp and THTF for the service.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Freeview, Ye Wang, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, UK
SERAPHIC and Foxxum working together to upgrade TV UI experience
Sep 15, 2017 – At IBC2017, SERAPHIC has teamed up with Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum to demonstrate a new white-label product. 'Foxxum TV' is a unified TV UI solution, based on SERAPHIC’s HTML5 browser engine, which supports both basic and Smart TV features.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Foxxum, Ye Wang, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2022, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
SERAPHIC and IRT show HbbTV 2 technologies at IBC 2017
Sep 14, 2017 – SERAPHIC has announced a partnership with IRT to demonstrate the latest HbbTV 2 technologies including Companion Screen, Media Synchronization, TTML Subtitle, DVB DASH, etc. at IBC2017.
News categories: SERAPHIC, IRT, Ye Wang, Klaus Merkel, Digital TV, HbbTV, HTML5, IBC2022, Worldwide
Skyworth and SERAPHIC move on to HbbTV 2 STBs for Europe
Sep 12, 2017 – Skyworth Digital has revealed that it will continue cooperation with SERAPHIC to deliver HbbTV 2 compliant, interactive STBs for the European market. Skyworth and SERAPHIC have been working together since 2015.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Skyworth, Ye Wang, Louis Fang, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, HTML5, Set Top Box
KTC integrates SERAPHIC browser in smart TVs for Europe
Jul 17, 2017 – KTC has announced the integration of SERAPHIC’s TV browser into its Linux powered smart TVs targeting European markets. With SERAPHIC’s TV browser, viewers have an easy and immediate access to thousands of global TV apps.
News categories: SERAPHIC, KTC, Ye Wang, Feng Hu, Digital TV, Europe, HTML5, Semiconductor, Smart TV
SERAPHIC and IRT show latest HbbTV 2 features at BroadcastAsia 2017
May 24, 2017 – SERAPHIC has announced that it supports the latest HbbTV 2.0.1 specification in its HbbTV solution. To demonstrate the features, SERAPHIC has partnered with IRT to showcase ARD Mediathek at BroadcastAsia 2017.
News categories: SERAPHIC, IRT, Ye Wang, Klaus Merkel, BroadcastAsia, Digital TV, HbbTV, Semiconductor, Worldwide
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
- Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
- Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households
- Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
- Amino software powers integration of pay TV and streaming at Now TV
- Global entertainment & media revenues surge to $2.3 trillion
- Yahoo appointed DSP for DIRECTV Advertising's addressable inventory
- DNA selects UEI for Android TV remote
- United Group to consolidate DTH services on a single platform