Digital TV News: rlaxx TV
rlaxx TV brings in Magnite to support ad strategy in Europe
Nov 3, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has entered into a strategic collaboration with rlaxx TV. As part of the deal, rlaxx TV will utilize Magnite's technology to manage its OTT inventory across CTV and mobile apps.
News categories: Magnite, rlaxx TV, Sam Wilson, Ronny Lutzi, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Streaming
rlaxx TV available for iOS and iPadOS
Dec 8, 2021 – rlaxx TV continues its global expansion with the launch of an app for iOS and iPadOS devices. The achievement is part of the goal to be available on almost every internet- and video-enabled device by the end of the year.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Australia, Brazil, Digital TV, Europe, New Zealand, Smartphone, Tablet, Turkey
rlaxx TV selects Publica for CTV ad serving
Nov 16, 2021 – rlaxx TV has announced a partnership with Publica, enabling it to provide advertisers with buying techniques they have come to expect from linear TV, including competitive separation and the ability to purchase the first slot within ad pods.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Publica, Ronny Lutzi, Ben Antier, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
rlaxx TV to monetise linear ad breaks with smartclip
Sep 20, 2021 – smartclip and rlaxx TV have partnered to monetise the linear ad breaks within the rlaxx TV channel offering in Europe. The cooperation will kick off in the UK and Germany, with Spain joining in the next few months.
News categories: smartclip, rlaxx TV, Stephen Byrne, Ronny Lutzi, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, Spain, Streaming, UK
rlaxx TV now available on Apple TV and Panasonic, Grundig Smart TVs
Feb 17, 2021 – rlaxx TV is now available on Apple TV, and smart TVs by Panasonic and Grundig in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The new availability adds around 8.5 million to the existing installed base.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland, UK
rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
Jan 12, 2021 – AVOD service, rlaxx TV, is now also available in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Austria on Amazon's Fire TV devices and the smart TV OS Android TV. Content on rlaxx TV is structured in linear channels.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland, UK
rlaxx TV launches on Smart TVs in Germany and UK
Sep 8, 2020 – rlaxx TV is available in Germany and the UK on smart TVs by Blaupunkt, Hisense, Hitachi, JVC, Medion, Metz, Sharp, Telefunken, Toshiba and Vestel. The content offer is free of charge for viewers.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Dirk Wittenborg, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV