Digital TV News: Digiturk
OpenTV Reports Third Quarter 2009 Results
Nov 3, 2009 – OpenTV (NASDAQ: OPTV) has announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2009. For the quarter, revenues were $31.8 million, an increase of 18% compared to $26.9 million for the third quarter of 2008.
News categories: OpenTV, DVR, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box
Digiturk Launches VOD And High Definition Personal Video Recording
Sep 15, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) with OpenTV (NASDAQ: OPTV), Pace (LSE:PIC), and TeleIDEA has announced that it has developed and implemented a broadcasting solution for Digiturk, including push and subscription video on demand with HD PVR functionality.
News categories: Irdeto, OpenTV, Pace plc, TeleIDEA, Digiturk, Digital TV, DVR, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Pace Micro Technology plc results for the seven month period ended 31 December 2007
Jan 29, 2008 – Pace Micro Technology has announced its audited financial results for the seven month period ended 31 December 2007. Total set-top box shipments in the period were 2.4 million (North America 0.9m; EMEA 1.3m and APAC 0.2m).
News categories: Pace Micro, Earnings Release, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
Digiturk and Romania's RCS & RDS cancel IPOs
Nov 6, 2007 – Turkey's leading pay-TV firm Digiturk and Romania-based satellite TV and Internet company RCS & RDS on Tuesday cancelled initial public offerings planned for London, citing market conditions.
News categories: Digital TV, IPO, Romania, Satellite, Turkey
Pace Micro Technology plc results for the full year ended 2 June 2007
Jul 24, 2007 – Pace Micro Technology (LSE: PIC) has announced its audited financial results for the full year ended 2 June 2007. Volume shipments increased by 77% to 3.9m set-top boxes (2006: 2.2m)
News categories: Pace Micro Technology, Africa, Asia, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East, North America, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
Pace Micro Results for the 26 weeks ended 2 December 2006
Feb 5, 2007 – Performance demonstrates Pace has turned the corner, benefiting from improved financial performance and successful new product shipments worldwide. As a result revenues have more than doubled and the Company has returned to profit.
News categories: Pace Micro, Digital TV, Results, Set Top Box, UK
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic