Digital TV News: Octoshape
LAOLA1.tv selects Octoshape for premium OTT video delivery
Mar 5, 2015 – Octoshape has announced today that LAOLA1.tv, the international online sport TV channel has selected Octoshape Infinite HD™ to support high quality OTT delivery to its growing customer base.
News categories: Octoshape, LAOLA1.tv, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Worldwide
Dish Mexico selects Octoshape for multiscreen OTT streaming
Feb 10, 2015 – Dish Mexico has announced that they selected Octoshape for the expansion of Dish content within Mexico. Dish Mexico is the first broadcaster in Mexico to offer live and on-demand, multiscreen broadcast services over the Internet.
News categories: Octoshape, Dish Mexico, Michael Koehn, Carlos Miranda Matzumoto, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Mobile, Satellite, TV Everywhere
ProSiebenSat.1 selects Octoshape to broadcast OTT IPTV channels
Sep 11, 2014 – Octoshape has announced that ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG, Germany’s largest privately held, commercial television and pay TV operator, has selected Octoshape’s broadcast solutions for expansion into Europe and overseas markets.
News categories: Octoshape, ProSiebenSat, Michael Koehn, Marcel Mohaupt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Germany, IBCShowcase, OTT, Worldwide
CSTV selects Octoshape to power OTT service for Samsung devices
Aug 18, 2014 – Octoshape has announced that Chinese Satellite TV Communications Group (CSTV) has selected Octoshape to power 'FainTV' its mobile video streaming service in Taiwan. The service will later launch in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
News categories: Octoshape, CSTV, Samsung, Kevin Wang, Michael Koehn Milland, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Mobile, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet, Taiwan
Octoshape and Altech partner for OTT/IPTV in the Middle-East and Africa
Jul 30, 2014 – Octoshape and Altech Multimedia have announced that they have entered into a partnership to offer video contribution and distribution solutions to major broadcasters and operators in the Middle East and Africa.
News categories: Octoshape, Altech Multimedia, Michael Koehn Milland, Paulo Caldeira, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middle-East, OTT, Set Top Box
AirTies and Octoshape selected by Digiturk for international OTT service
Jul 28, 2014 – AirTies and Octoshape have announced that Digiturk has selected their joint solution to deliver premium programming over-the-top (OTT) to its international customers.
News categories: AirTies, Octoshape, Digiturk, Hatice Memigüven, Bulend Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Turkey, Worldwide
Octoshape demonstrates 4K end-to-end OTT/IPTV with Harmonic and AirTies
May 13, 2014 – Octoshape has announced an interoperability demonstration of 4k stream resolution delivered over the public Internet to consumer set-top boxes (STBs), with technology from Harmonic and AirTies Wireless Networks.
News categories: Octoshape, Harmonic, AirTies, Bulent Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Thierry Fautier, Content Distribution, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box
TURKWEB selects Erstream and Octoshape for OTT VOD service
May 12, 2014 – Erstream and Octoshape have announced that they have been chosen by TURKWEB, a provider of high definition content including movies and TV series, to provide broadband TV VOD distribution services to customers globally.
News categories: Octoshape, Erstream, TURKWEB, Mert Altındağ, Oguz Erginer, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, OTT, Turkey, Worldwide
Deutsche Telekom cloud-based video streaming for Abu Dhabi Media
Apr 7, 2014 – Deutsche Telekom’s BDI unit has announced that Abu Dhabi Media is now a customer for its LiveStream Perform cloud-based video streaming solution for the delivery of six TV channels to multiple connected devices.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Abu Dhabi Media, Octoshape, Ali Al Shaiba, Karim El-Khazen, Content Distribution, Mobile, OTT, UAE
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025