Digital TV News: TeleAnalytics
Q2-09 was a Record-Setting Mobile TV Quarter
Oct 28, 2009 – Issue No. 10 of the quarterly TeleAnalytics Mobile TV Tracking Service (TMTS) quantitatively substantiates the position taken back in Q3-08 that the worldwide Mobile TV adoption/sales would not be much upset by the financial crisis.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, 5G, Brazil, China, Digital TV, Europe, ISDB-T, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Russia, SBTVD, USA
FLO TV Unveils its New Digital Handheld Television
Oct 6, 2009 – FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) has unveiled the FLO TV Personal Television - an entirely new dedicated device that will let TV lovers watch news, live sports, children's programming and entertainment on a dedicated device for mobile TV viewing.
News categories: FLO TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Portable, Smart TV, USA
Mobile TV Device Volumes Will Not Decline in 2009
Jul 23, 2009 – TeleAnalytics has calculated that the end-2009 Mobile TV user count will be in the 80.8 million to 81.9 million range. Mobile TV device sales will at worst remain flat, but an increase of up to 2% may be witnessed with respect to the 2008 sales total.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, Brazil, China, Digital TV, Europe, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Smart TV, Subscribers, USA
From 26.3 Million Mobile TV Users in 2007 to 51.6 Million at the End of 2008
Sep 4, 2008 – On the basis of monthly adoption data for all commercial broadcast Mobile TV networks, Issue No 5 of the quarterly TeleAnalytics Mobile TV Tracking Service calculates that the end 2008 Mobile TV user count will be 51.6 million.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, Austria, Brazil, China, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Netherlands, Peripherals / Accessories, Smart TV, Subscribers, Switzerland, USA
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media
- egta survey shows continued transformation of the advertising industry