Digital TV News: nScreenMedia
Survey reveals increasing use of multiple TV sources by viewers in Europe
May 15, 2019 – Gracenote (NYSE: NLSN) and nScreenMedia have announced findings from a survey focusing on pay TV, free-to-air and online TV viewership in major European countries. The report reveals that TV viewing has become a complicated undertaking for European audiences.
News categories: Gracenote, nScreenMedia, Simon Adams, Colin Dixon, Digital TV, Germany, Market Research, Sweden, UK
Involuntary cancellations a huge problem for the SVOD industry
Mar 19, 2019 – Vindicia (NASDAQ: DOX) has released a study that delves into consumer relationships with streaming video services and viewing behaviors. The study found that 70% of households in the U.S. and 40% of U.K. homes have a subscription to at least one streaming video service.
News categories: Vindicia, nScreenMedia, Anthony Goonetilleke, Colin Dixon, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Mobiles and PCs falling out of favour for binge TV watching
May 9, 2018 – Conviva and nScreenMedia have announced research analyzing streaming around the globe. The report examines viewing trends such as in-home versus out-of-home, device usage across dayparts, and content patterns related to short-form, long-form, live-linear broadcasts, and sports.
News categories: Conviva, nScreenMedia, Dr. Hui Zhang, Colin Dixon, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, OTT, Video Exchange
TiVo introduces personalized content discovery with voice search
Jul 25, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ:TIVO) has introduced a fully-integrated Personalized Content Discovery platform. The platform provides content discovery features that combine the power of TiVo’s conversational voice search with personalized search and recommendations.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Pratik Patel, Colin Dixon, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, UX, Worldwide
Out-of-home streaming for TiVo Roamio users
Oct 24, 2013 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced the launch of out-of-home streaming on the TiVo Roamio Pro and TiVo Roamio Plus DVRs, letting you stream and download your live TV and recorded content to your smartphones and tablets from anywhere.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Jim Denney, Colin Dixon, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising