Digital TV News: Bartolomeo Caputo
Celeno Wi-Fi chips to power Altech gateways and STBs
Nov 18, 2015 – Celeno Communications has announced that Altech UEC will deliver a range of 802.11ac wireless capabilities to HD gateways as well as satellite, cable and IP set-top boxes using Celeno’s Wi-Fi chips.
News categories: Celeno, Altech, Gilad Rozen, Bartolomeo Caputo, Africa, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Altech Multimedia and 'yes' Israel extend partnership
Nov 13, 2013 – Altech Multimedia and DBS Satellite Services ('YES') have signed an agreement for the provision of a new generation of set-top boxes to the Israeli satellite pay-TV provider. The set-top boxes are based Broadcom chipsets.
News categories: Altech Multimedia, 'yes', Ron Eilon, Bartolomeo Caputo, Digital TV, Israel, Satellite, Set Top Box
Digiturk and Altech Multimedia to launch hybrid HD set-top-box
Sep 17, 2013 – Digiturk has launched a next generation hybrid set-top box developed by its partner Altech Multimedia. The new line of set-tops integrates TeleIDEA's Smartware with Irdeto Conditional Access to secure Digiturk's broadcast content.
News categories: Altech, Digiturk, TeleIDEA, Irdeto, Taylan Özsipahi, Bartolomeo Caputo, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Altech Multimedia and Digiturk introduce next generation hybrid set-top box
Mar 12, 2013 – Altech Multimedia and Digiturk have announced that they will jointly launch a next generation hybrid set-top box aimed at the evolving markets in Turkey and beyond. Altech Multimedia has supplied over 200,000 PVR products to Digiturk since its launch in 2010.
News categories: Altech Multimedia, Digiturk, CABSAT, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, HbbTV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Inview enters German market with Altech SetOne
Sep 8, 2012 – Inview Technology has signed an exclusive deal with Altech SetOne to deploy its Smart TV platform across the DACH region. Inview will supply Altech SetOne with a complete IP platform that will be sold across its extensive range of DVB-S products.
News categories: Inview, SetOne, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2019, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
- Radix to launch Android TV device management at MWC
- Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more
- Disney+ to reach 126 million subscribers globally
- 605 launches 605 PLATF0RM measurement and analytics for TV
- Intertrust and Friend MTS extend partnership to streaming piracy