Digital TV News: Bartolomeo Caputo
Celeno Wi-Fi chips to power Altech gateways and STBs
Nov 18, 2015 – Celeno Communications has announced that Altech UEC will deliver a range of 802.11ac wireless capabilities to HD gateways as well as satellite, cable and IP set-top boxes using Celeno’s Wi-Fi chips.
News categories: Celeno, Altech, Gilad Rozen, Bartolomeo Caputo, Africa, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Altech Multimedia and 'yes' Israel extend partnership
Nov 13, 2013 – Altech Multimedia and DBS Satellite Services ('YES') have signed an agreement for the provision of a new generation of set-top boxes to the Israeli satellite pay-TV provider. The set-top boxes are based Broadcom chipsets.
News categories: Altech Multimedia, 'yes', Ron Eilon, Bartolomeo Caputo, Digital TV, Israel, Satellite, Set Top Box
Digiturk and Altech Multimedia to launch hybrid HD set-top-box
Sep 17, 2013 – Digiturk has launched a next generation hybrid set-top box developed by its partner Altech Multimedia. The new line of set-tops integrates TeleIDEA's Smartware with Irdeto Conditional Access to secure Digiturk's broadcast content.
News categories: Altech, Digiturk, TeleIDEA, Irdeto, Taylan Özsipahi, Bartolomeo Caputo, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Altech Multimedia and Digiturk introduce next generation hybrid set-top box
Mar 12, 2013 – Altech Multimedia and Digiturk have announced that they will jointly launch a next generation hybrid set-top box aimed at the evolving markets in Turkey and beyond. Altech Multimedia has supplied over 200,000 PVR products to Digiturk since its launch in 2010.
News categories: Altech Multimedia, Digiturk, CABSAT, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, HbbTV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Inview enters German market with Altech SetOne
Sep 8, 2012 – Inview Technology has signed an exclusive deal with Altech SetOne to deploy its Smart TV platform across the DACH region. Inview will supply Altech SetOne with a complete IP platform that will be sold across its extensive range of DVB-S products.
News categories: Inview, SetOne, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2019, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing