Digital TV News: Bartolomeo Caputo
Celeno Wi-Fi chips to power Altech gateways and STBs
Nov 18, 2015 – Celeno Communications has announced that Altech UEC will deliver a range of 802.11ac wireless capabilities to HD gateways as well as satellite, cable and IP set-top boxes using Celeno’s Wi-Fi chips.
News categories: Celeno, Altech, Gilad Rozen, Bartolomeo Caputo, Africa, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Altech Multimedia and 'yes' Israel extend partnership
Nov 13, 2013 – Altech Multimedia and DBS Satellite Services ('YES') have signed an agreement for the provision of a new generation of set-top boxes to the Israeli satellite pay-TV provider. The set-top boxes are based Broadcom chipsets.
News categories: Altech Multimedia, 'yes', Ron Eilon, Bartolomeo Caputo, Digital TV, Israel, Satellite, Set Top Box
Digiturk and Altech Multimedia to launch hybrid HD set-top-box
Sep 17, 2013 – Digiturk has launched a next generation hybrid set-top box developed by its partner Altech Multimedia. The new line of set-tops integrates TeleIDEA's Smartware with Irdeto Conditional Access to secure Digiturk's broadcast content.
News categories: Altech, Digiturk, TeleIDEA, Irdeto, Taylan Özsipahi, Bartolomeo Caputo, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Altech Multimedia and Digiturk introduce next generation hybrid set-top box
Mar 12, 2013 – Altech Multimedia and Digiturk have announced that they will jointly launch a next generation hybrid set-top box aimed at the evolving markets in Turkey and beyond. Altech Multimedia has supplied over 200,000 PVR products to Digiturk since its launch in 2010.
News categories: Altech Multimedia, Digiturk, CABSAT, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, HbbTV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Inview enters German market with Altech SetOne
Sep 8, 2012 – Inview Technology has signed an exclusive deal with Altech SetOne to deploy its Smart TV platform across the DACH region. Inview will supply Altech SetOne with a complete IP platform that will be sold across its extensive range of DVB-S products.
News categories: Inview, SetOne, Digital TV, Germany, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5