Digital TV News: Beenius
Beenius and Broadpeak power CVMultimédia's IPTV and OTT services
May 4, 2017 – Beenius and Broadpeak have teamed up to support African operator CVMultimedia in the replacement of its existing middleware with the Beenius Interactive TV Platform.
News categories: Beenius, Broadpeak, CVMultimédia, Cape Verde, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Beenius replaces incumbent middleware at Unitel in Mongolia
Sep 12, 2016 – Beenius and UNITEL have successfully complete the replacement of the former middleware vendor with the Beenius Unified TV Platform. The Mongolian Telecommunications provider has expanded its offer with Beenius' IPTV solution.
News categories: Beenius, UNITEL, Filip Remškar, Ganbold Ravjin, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mongolia
Beenius deploys with Mexican operator Gobo
Aug 1, 2016 – Beenius has announced the successful deployment of their Unified TV platform with Mexican operator, Gobo. The OTT solution runs on Amino set-top boxes and gives Gobo the possibility to reach new customers and new markets.
News categories: Beenius, Gobo, Filip Remškar, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
SDMC to show H.265/HEVC 4K UHD OTT set top box at IBC
Aug 21, 2014 – SDMC has announced its plan to show a live demonstration of its H.265/HEVC 4K UHD OTT set top box – DV7819 - at the IBC Show 2014. At the same time, SDMC will show its range of DVB-S2, DVB-T2, and DVB-C hybrid STBs.
News categories: SDMC Technology, IBC2020, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Streaming media companies announce IPTV solution for OTT service providers
Sep 11, 2013 – Acutek Solutions and Dune HD have announced that they have worked with RealNetworks to develop a solution for Over-the-Top (OTT) content providers building IPTV services. The new solution will be unveiled at IBC2013.
News categories: Dune HD, Acutek, RealNetworks, Tuan Vo, Mark Donnigan, Mike Womack, Content Distribution, IBC2020, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Beenius announces Android Set-Top Box (STB) client
Sep 5, 2013 – Enabling operators to deliver user friendly, cost effective and joined up services, interactive TV middleware developer Beenius has announced its new Android Set-Top Box (STB) client. The app will be demonstrated at IBC 2013.
News categories: Beenius, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2020, Set Top Box
End-to-End Solution for OTT and IPTV delivered by Motama
May 23, 2013 – At this year's ANGA COM Motama will present the latest extensions of its product portfolio. Motama's servers offer a one-stop turn-key solution providing end-to-end delivery, for both Internet/Over-the-Top streaming, as well as for managed IPTV networks using enhanced multicast distribution.
News categories: Motama, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Dune HD and Beenius Extend Partnership to Embrace Social TV
Mar 18, 2013 – At TV Connect Dune HD will showcase its new range of advanced set top boxes, now available pre-loaded with Beenius' Beesmart interactive TV middleware platform. This includes the newly upgraded BeeSocial TV functions which enable new social media services.
News categories: Dune HD, Beenius, Middleware, Set Top Box, Social TV, Video Exchange
Beenius Signs Contract For OTT Deployment With BH Telecom
Nov 7, 2012 – Beenius has announced an agreement with BH Telecom. Beenius will supply BH Telecom with an Over-The-Top TV delivery platform and an extension of the existing IPTV&VoIP system, representing one of the first of such deployments in CEE.
News categories: Beenius, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020