Digital TV News: Hans Troelstra
M7 app integrated with Vestel-produced smart TVs
Apr 24, 2019 – M7 Group has agreed with Vestel to integrate the M7 smart TV app into the latest Vestel smart TVs. For the markets in which M7 operates, Vestel produced smart TVs are available under various brands, including Toshiba, Hitachi, JVC, Finlux and Telefunken.
News categories: M7 Group, Vestel, Hans Troelstra, Hakan Kutlu, Apps, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Germany, Netherlands, Satellite, Slovakia, Smart TV
M7 to buy Liberty Global's Eastern European DTH operations
Dec 21, 2018 – M7 Group has announced that it has agreed to buy the DTH satellite TV operations of Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) currently serving four Eastern European markets (Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania).
News categories: M7 Group, Liberty Global, Hans Troelstra, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, MnA, Romania, Satellite, Slovakia
M7 launches DTH platform in Germany
Feb 14, 2018 – M7 Group has launched Diveo, a pay TV service targeting the 17 million German households receiving their TV via satellite on ASTRA at 19.2°E. Diveo is a hybrid platform, combining satellite TV with the strengths of the internet.
News categories: M7 Group, Diveo, Hans Troelstra, Oliver Rockstein, Apps, CAM, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SES to carry more HDTV channels for M7
Nov 29, 2016 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that the satellite television provider M7 Group has contracted additional capacity and extended an existing capacity contract on SES’s ASTRA 3B satellite positioned at 23.5°E.
News categories: SES S.A, M7 Group, Ferdinand Kayser, Hans Troelstra, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Satellite, Slovakia
SmarDTV provides SmarCAM-3.5 conditional access modules for M7 Group pay TV in the Netherlands and Belgium
Mar 12, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that M7 Group, the European provider of satellite services which operates CanalDigitaal, TV Vlaanderen and TéléSAT brands amongst others, has deployed its latest generation of conditional access modules (CAM) in its network in the Netherlands and Belgium.
News categories: SmarDTV, M7 Group, Belgium, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic