Digital TV News: Hans Troelstra
M7 app integrated with Vestel-produced smart TVs
Apr 24, 2019 – M7 Group has agreed with Vestel to integrate the M7 smart TV app into the latest Vestel smart TVs. For the markets in which M7 operates, Vestel produced smart TVs are available under various brands, including Toshiba, Hitachi, JVC, Finlux and Telefunken.
News categories: M7 Group, Vestel, Hans Troelstra, Hakan Kutlu, Apps, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Germany, Netherlands, Satellite, Slovakia, Smart TV
M7 to buy Liberty Global's Eastern European DTH operations
Dec 21, 2018 – M7 Group has announced that it has agreed to buy the DTH satellite TV operations of Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) currently serving four Eastern European markets (Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania).
News categories: M7 Group, Liberty Global, Hans Troelstra, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, MnA, Romania, Satellite, Slovakia
M7 launches DTH platform in Germany
Feb 14, 2018 – M7 Group has launched Diveo, a pay TV service targeting the 17 million German households receiving their TV via satellite on ASTRA at 19.2°E. Diveo is a hybrid platform, combining satellite TV with the strengths of the internet.
News categories: M7 Group, Diveo, Hans Troelstra, Oliver Rockstein, Apps, CAM, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SES to carry more HDTV channels for M7
Nov 29, 2016 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that the satellite television provider M7 Group has contracted additional capacity and extended an existing capacity contract on SES’s ASTRA 3B satellite positioned at 23.5°E.
News categories: SES S.A, M7 Group, Ferdinand Kayser, Hans Troelstra, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Satellite, Slovakia
SmarDTV provides SmarCAM-3.5 conditional access modules for M7 Group pay TV in the Netherlands and Belgium
Mar 12, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that M7 Group, the European provider of satellite services which operates CanalDigitaal, TV Vlaanderen and TéléSAT brands amongst others, has deployed its latest generation of conditional access modules (CAM) in its network in the Netherlands and Belgium.
News categories: SmarDTV, M7 Group, Belgium, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019