Digital TV News: Hans Troelstra
M7 app integrated with Vestel-produced smart TVs
Apr 24, 2019 – M7 Group has agreed with Vestel to integrate the M7 smart TV app into the latest Vestel smart TVs. For the markets in which M7 operates, Vestel produced smart TVs are available under various brands, including Toshiba, Hitachi, JVC, Finlux and Telefunken.
News categories: M7 Group, Vestel, Hans Troelstra, Hakan Kutlu, Apps, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Germany, Netherlands, Satellite, Slovakia, Smart TV
M7 to buy Liberty Global's Eastern European DTH operations
Dec 21, 2018 – M7 Group has announced that it has agreed to buy the DTH satellite TV operations of Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) currently serving four Eastern European markets (Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania).
News categories: M7 Group, Liberty Global, Hans Troelstra, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, MnA, Romania, Satellite, Slovakia
M7 launches DTH platform in Germany
Feb 14, 2018 – M7 Group has launched Diveo, a pay TV service targeting the 17 million German households receiving their TV via satellite on ASTRA at 19.2°E. Diveo is a hybrid platform, combining satellite TV with the strengths of the internet.
News categories: M7 Group, Diveo, Hans Troelstra, Oliver Rockstein, Apps, CAM, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SES to carry more HDTV channels for M7
Nov 29, 2016 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that the satellite television provider M7 Group has contracted additional capacity and extended an existing capacity contract on SES’s ASTRA 3B satellite positioned at 23.5°E.
News categories: SES S.A, M7 Group, Ferdinand Kayser, Hans Troelstra, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Satellite, Slovakia
SmarDTV provides SmarCAM-3.5 conditional access modules for M7 Group pay TV in the Netherlands and Belgium
Mar 12, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that M7 Group, the European provider of satellite services which operates CanalDigitaal, TV Vlaanderen and TéléSAT brands amongst others, has deployed its latest generation of conditional access modules (CAM) in its network in the Netherlands and Belgium.
News categories: SmarDTV, M7 Group, Belgium, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service