Digital TV News: Hans Troelstra
M7 app integrated with Vestel-produced smart TVs
Apr 24, 2019 – M7 Group has agreed with Vestel to integrate the M7 smart TV app into the latest Vestel smart TVs. For the markets in which M7 operates, Vestel produced smart TVs are available under various brands, including Toshiba, Hitachi, JVC, Finlux and Telefunken.
News categories: M7 Group, Vestel, Hans Troelstra, Hakan Kutlu, Apps, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Germany, Netherlands, Satellite, Slovakia, Smart TV
M7 to buy Liberty Global's Eastern European DTH operations
Dec 21, 2018 – M7 Group has announced that it has agreed to buy the DTH satellite TV operations of Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) currently serving four Eastern European markets (Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania).
News categories: M7 Group, Liberty Global, Hans Troelstra, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, MnA, Romania, Satellite, Slovakia
M7 launches DTH platform in Germany
Feb 14, 2018 – M7 Group has launched Diveo, a pay TV service targeting the 17 million German households receiving their TV via satellite on ASTRA at 19.2°E. Diveo is a hybrid platform, combining satellite TV with the strengths of the internet.
News categories: M7 Group, Diveo, Hans Troelstra, Oliver Rockstein, Apps, CAM, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SES to carry more HDTV channels for M7
Nov 29, 2016 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that the satellite television provider M7 Group has contracted additional capacity and extended an existing capacity contract on SES’s ASTRA 3B satellite positioned at 23.5°E.
News categories: SES S.A, M7 Group, Ferdinand Kayser, Hans Troelstra, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Satellite, Slovakia
SmarDTV provides SmarCAM-3.5 conditional access modules for M7 Group pay TV in the Netherlands and Belgium
Mar 12, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that M7 Group, the European provider of satellite services which operates CanalDigitaal, TV Vlaanderen and TéléSAT brands amongst others, has deployed its latest generation of conditional access modules (CAM) in its network in the Netherlands and Belgium.
News categories: SmarDTV, M7 Group, Belgium, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware