Digital TV News: Hans Troelstra
M7 app integrated with Vestel-produced smart TVs
Apr 24, 2019 – M7 Group has agreed with Vestel to integrate the M7 smart TV app into the latest Vestel smart TVs. For the markets in which M7 operates, Vestel produced smart TVs are available under various brands, including Toshiba, Hitachi, JVC, Finlux and Telefunken.
News categories: M7 Group, Vestel, Hans Troelstra, Hakan Kutlu, Apps, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Germany, Netherlands, Satellite, Slovakia, Smart TV
M7 to buy Liberty Global's Eastern European DTH operations
Dec 21, 2018 – M7 Group has announced that it has agreed to buy the DTH satellite TV operations of Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) currently serving four Eastern European markets (Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania).
News categories: M7 Group, Liberty Global, Hans Troelstra, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, MnA, Romania, Satellite, Slovakia
M7 launches DTH platform in Germany
Feb 14, 2018 – M7 Group has launched Diveo, a pay TV service targeting the 17 million German households receiving their TV via satellite on ASTRA at 19.2°E. Diveo is a hybrid platform, combining satellite TV with the strengths of the internet.
News categories: M7 Group, Diveo, Hans Troelstra, Oliver Rockstein, Apps, CAM, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SES to carry more HDTV channels for M7
Nov 29, 2016 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that the satellite television provider M7 Group has contracted additional capacity and extended an existing capacity contract on SES’s ASTRA 3B satellite positioned at 23.5°E.
News categories: SES S.A, M7 Group, Ferdinand Kayser, Hans Troelstra, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Satellite, Slovakia
SmarDTV provides SmarCAM-3.5 conditional access modules for M7 Group pay TV in the Netherlands and Belgium
Mar 12, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that M7 Group, the European provider of satellite services which operates CanalDigitaal, TV Vlaanderen and TéléSAT brands amongst others, has deployed its latest generation of conditional access modules (CAM) in its network in the Netherlands and Belgium.
News categories: SmarDTV, M7 Group, Belgium, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan