Digital TV News: Michael Lantz
Accedo and Deutsche Telekom debut VR experience for live concerts
Jul 5, 2017 – Accedo has announced that is working with Telekom in Germany to launch the world’s first mass-market available Virtual Reality (VR) experience for live concerts. Magenta Musik 360 launched on 2nd June with live video streaming in virtual reality from Rock am Ring.
News categories: Accedo, Deutsche Telekom, Michael Lantz, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, VR
Accedo AppGrid powers VOD services from ProSiebenSat.1 Digital
Oct 19, 2016 – Accedo has announced that its cloud-based application publishing and configuration platform, Accedo AppGrid, is powering seven new Video On Demand (VOD) services for ProSiebenSat.1 Digital GmbH.
News categories: Accedo, ProSiebenSat.1 Digital, Michael Lantz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, OTT
Accedo brings Sky Deutschland to Playstation 3 and 4
Jun 14, 2016 – Accedo has announced that it has worked with Sky Deutschland to bring its online TV service, Sky Online, to Sony PlayStation 3 and 4 game consoles. Developed using Accedo’s cross-platform development toolkit, Sky has been able to extend the existing app to the new platforms.
News categories: Accedo, Sky Deutschland, Michael Lantz, Alice Mascia, Apps, Digital TV, Games Console, Germany, TV Everywhere
Brightcove and Accedo launch turnkey OTT solution
Apr 11, 2016 – Brightcove (NASDAQ:BCOV) has announced Brightcove OTT Flow, a turnkey OTT solution. Developed in partnership with Accedo, OTT Flow offers end-to-end technology via a simple, cost effective commercial model.
News categories: Brightcove, Accedo, Anil Jain, Michael Lantz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Accedo powers Mediaset Spain's Mitele OTT TV service
Dec 9, 2015 – Accedo has revealed that it has partnered with Mediaset España to launch it’s OTT TV service 'Mitele' on Samsung Smart TVs ahead of this year’s holiday season. The service is powered by Accedo’s application management solution.
News categories: Accedo, Mediaset, Mitele, Samsung, Michael Lantz, Jerónimo Macanás, Jorge Martín Ibarra, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Spain, UX
Accedo powers increased device support for New Zealand's Lightbox
Jun 9, 2015 – Accedo is powering extended device support for Spark New Zealand’s Lightbox TV service. Initially deployed on an Accedo VIA powered iPad app, Lightbox is now available on a range of devices, including tablets and smart phones, PlayStation3 and PlayStation4, Smart TVs, Airplay and Chromecast.
News categories: Accedo, Lightbox, Michael Lantz, Matt Kossatz, Jakob Sorenson, Apps, Digital TV, Games Console, Mobile, New Zealand, OTT, Smart TV, UX
Clearleap and Accedo partner to provide seamless and scalable multiscreen solutions
Dec 17, 2013 – Clearleap and Accedo have announced the integration of Accedo's application development toolkit and Clearleap's subscriber and session management and modular workflow to centralize process intelligence and provide device management and control.
News categories: Clearleap, Accedo, Michael Lantz, Dave Mowrey, Content Distribution, Mobile
Accedo Powers Orange Live Box Play
Jan 9, 2013 – Accedo has announced that the Orange Live Box Play set-top-box from Orange (Paris:FTE; NYSE:FTE) will use Accedo's application management solution which provides a front-end user interface including multiple applications as well as a secure back-end system.
News categories: Accedo, Orange, Apps, CES2020, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Accedo and Viaplay launch media service for Xbox in Nordic region
Dec 20, 2012 – Accedo and Viaplay, the Nordic online streaming service, have announced the launch of Viaplay on Xbox in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. The new media app gives access to Viaplay's content offering through the games console.
News categories: Accedo, Viaplay, Xbox, Apps, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Games Console, Norway, OTT, Sweden
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service