Digital TV News: Move Networks
EchoStar to Showcase Advanced Operator Solutions at ABTA 2012
Jul 31, 2012 – EchoStar (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced that it will showcase an array of products that will enable pay TV operators to exploit the potential of IP connectivity at ABTA 2012 Sao Paulo, 31 July - 2 August 2012.
News categories: EchoStar, Latin America, Placeshifting, Set Top Box
DISH Launches DISHWorld Service on Roku Streaming Platform
May 23, 2012 – DISH (NASDAQ: DISH) and Roku have announced the launch of DISHWorld on the Roku streaming platform, in the U.S. The service enables DISH to expand its distribution of ethnic channels into urban and MDU markets difficult to reach by satellite.
News categories: Roku, DISH Network, DISHWorld, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Multi 'X' Solutions the Focus for EchoStar Europe at IBC2011
Sep 7, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has announced that at IBC2011 it will showcase an array of products that will enable pay TV operators to exploit the potential of IP connectivity and expand their business models towards new markets.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, DVR, HbbTV, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet
Cable & Wireless Partners with Move Networks to Offer IPTV Services Globally
Sep 10, 2009 – CWI, Cable & Wireless' international telecoms business, has announced that it has signed a partnership with Move Networks paving the way for a roll-out of IP-based TV services across CWI's global operations.
News categories: Move Networks, CWI, Afghanistan, Algeria, Caribbean, Channel Islands, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Macau, Middleware, Monaco, Oceania, Panama, Seychelles
On2 Technologies Demonstrates High-Definition Mobile Video Solutions at Mobile World Congress
Feb 5, 2009 – On2 Technologies (NYSE Alternext US: ONT) will demonstrate high-definition mobile video solutions at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from February 16-19.
News categories: On2 Technologies, Media Player, Mobile, MWC20, Silicon IP
On2 Technologies Unveils New Advanced Video Compression Format
Sep 13, 2008 – On2 (Amex: ONT) has announced the launch of its latest video compression format, On2 VP8. This eighth generation of On2 video is the perfect solution for delivering higher quality video using less data and requiring less system resource for playback.
News categories: On2, Digital TV, IBC2019, Media Player, Mobile, OTT, Silicon IP
Any Video, Anywhere - High Definition Web and Wireless Video Converge on On2's Booth (Hall 1 A55) at Mobile World Congress 2008
Jan 28, 2008 – On2 Technologies (Amex: ONT) has unveiled plans for Mobile World Congress being held in Barcelona, February 11-14 2008. On2 will present a complete portfolio of video technologies that enhance the web video experience and bring it to the palm of your hand.
News categories: On2 Technologies, Media Player, Mobile, MWC20, OTT, Silicon IP
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019