Digital TV News: Caiway
AminoTV deployed on multi-tenant platform at DELTA and Caiway
May 21, 2019 – Amino has announced the first deployment of AminoTV on a multi-tenant platform at DELTA and Caiway in the Netherlands. This follows the acquisition of the two providers by EQT and their subsequent merger into DELTA Fiber.
News categories: Amino, DELTA Fiber, Donald McGarva, John Wittekamp, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Netherlands, Set Top Box
Stoneroos provides mobile interactive TV app for DELTA Fiber Netherlands
Apr 29, 2019 – Stoneroos has announced that it has developed a mobile interactive TV app for DELTA Fiber Netherlands, available for iOS and Android devices. The app is another step towards DELTA offering its customers an integrated TV experience across all platforms.
News categories: Stoneroos, DELTA Fiber Netherlands, Annelies Kaptein, Timmy Langeveld, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, TV Everywhere
Stoneroos updates STB app for DELTA Fiber Nederland
Mar 26, 2019 – DELTA Fiber Netherlands, operating under the brands DELTA and Caiway, has updated its set-top box application from Stoneroos in order to allow multicast IP streaming and to integrate the Metrological App Store.
News categories: Stoneroos, DELTA Fiber, Metrological, Amino, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box, UX
Ziggo's triple-play market share in Holland under pressure
Aug 23, 2015 – According to Telecompaper, over 4.6 million Dutch households have triple-play subscriptions. Ziggo is the biggest player in the triple-play market, but its market share is under pressure, falling by 4 percent points over the past year.
News categories: Telecompaper, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Mobile, Netherlands, Subscribers
Caiway selects Entone Hybrid Media Hub for new fiber roll-out
Sep 25, 2013 – Entone and Divitel have announced that Dutch cable operator, Caiway, has selected Entone's Amulet Hybrid Media Hub for their new fiber roll-out.
News categories: Entone, Caiway, Divitel, Paul van Doorne, Mark Evensen, Jeroen van Vliet, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, Netherlands, Set Top Box
Nordija middleware for Caiway
Sep 15, 2009 – Nordija is integrating its fokusOn3 IPTV platform with Caiway's back end systems. fokusOn3 is an upgraded version of Caiway's existing platform and represents an extended cooperation between the two companies, facilitated by Divitel.
News categories: Nordija, Caiway, Divitel, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Netherlands
CAIWAY tests DVB-T via cable
Jul 9, 2009 – Holland's CAIWAY is testing DVB-T television broadcasting over its cable network. The test consists of 16 unencrypted channels, with reception possible either with a Digitenne set-top box or a TV equipped with a DVB-T tuner.
News categories: Caiway, Cable TV, Digital TV, Netherlands, Terrestrial
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
- Radix to launch Android TV device management at MWC
- Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more